Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Maria the Virgin Witch

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Laximus, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Laximus Espada | Anime Dealer

Ratings:
    +965 / 0 / -0
    The story follows Maria, the most powerful witch who lives during the Hundred Years' War in France. She despises war, so she obstructs battles with her strong magical powers. Her meddling with her succubus Artemis and incubus Priapos has caught the attention of the heavens, and so the Archangel Michael issues an edict. When Maria loses her virginity, she will also lose her magical powers. A beautiful angel named Ezekiel is supposed to watch Maria and make sure the witch does not use magic in front of people, but Maria continues to use magic anyways.

MAL gives it a 7.30 rating.

What do you Justdubians think of Maria the Virgin Witch?

2. ShadowLinks Hero of Time

Ratings:
    +57 / 1 / -0
    This so far has been a different anime. It barely caught my attention and it still wavers. It brings up some interesting thoughts: The purpose of angels/god, the church, war, and mercenaries. The interactions between the succubus, incubus, and Ezekiel have been funny and one of the things that keeps me watching. I am interested in seeing how Maria resolves the issue with her desire of piece and the so called natural order of the angels.