Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Reviewed Manga?

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Kaede, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Kaede Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +450 / 0 / -0
    I was just thinking, since we talk about Manga but don't actually have a Manga section, I was just going to suggest perhaps a Manga section so people can read Manga. A bit like how Laximus uploads anime, only this would be uploading Manga.

I have thought of the 'copy rights' and 'pirating' laws may be troubling with this sort of suggestion and other a whole bunch of other reasons as to why this plan wouldn't be allowed but I thought I'd put it out there.

2. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    As discussed in the "JustSubs?" thread, JustDubs was restructured for future expansions by making JustAnimeNetwork the "parent" site with Just Anime Forums as the communications hub (or "direct child" of JAN). It's quite possible that manga is one of the future endeavors for JAN. It might not be an immediate thing. Keep watching the thread JustAnimeNetwork and the forum Information & Updates for updates on new site launches. I'm sure both subs and manga are among the future endeavors for JAN.

3. Ddos_Dragon Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +136 / 0 / -0
    Ooh, I am looking forward to such a thing.

4. Kaede Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +450 / 0 / -0
    Ahh ok. Sorry.

5. Vladnyx Everyone is the main character of their own life.

Ratings:
    +609 / 0 / -0
    Well @Kaede & @Ddos_Dragon if I'm not mistaken we have Manga Reviews coming soon on JustAnimeReviews.
    Quite sure I saw that saying coming soon.​