Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Manga Box App Adds Why Can't I Get a Girlfriend?, The Godlike Gambler Arimaria Manga

Discussion in 'Manga News' started by Sir-Maddy, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    DeNA's free Manga Box smartphone and tablet app added two new series in English: Why Can't I Get a Girlfriend? (Naze Tōdōin Seiya 16 Sai ha Kanojo ga Dekinai no ka?)by Shuya Uchino and Kanta Mogi and The Godlike Gambler Arimaria: Once Upon a Time by Kenji Sakumoto and isora. It is also adding Ore Space Dandy (I, Space Dandy), Hiroki Katsumata's new Japanese-language manga based on the Space Dandy anime, at the end of this month.

Manga Box describes the story of Why Can't I Get a Girlfriend?:

Seiya Toudouin is athletic, good-looking, gets perfect grades, and is from a fantastically wealthy family... but he just can't seem to get a girlfriend! "Why? Why can't I get a girlfriend?" he asks himself, but the more he does, the more chances slip away from him, and the more he wants one, the more he fails! This is a lonely battle for love that anyone can empathize with!

The manga ended in Kodansha's Monthly Shōnen Rival magazine this month. A live-action drama adaptation of the series is currently in development.

Manga Box describes The Godlike Gambler Arimaria: Once Upon a Time's (Tenkei no Arimaria - Once Upon a Time) story:

Japan: the Gambler's Paradise! The rich and beautiful Maria is well-known as a legendary gambler who will take on any challenge, no matter how unreasonable or impossible! But what happens when she meets a lowly slave who solves her riddle..? Twist after twist! So tense you'll forget to breathe!
    Manga Box notes that the series will run for five parts and is exclusive to the app.

Some of the manga featured on Manga Box are being published simultaneously in both English and Japanese, and the app is available on the iTunesstore and on Google Play in 140 countries and regions around the world. DeNA also plans to add more languages to the app in the future.