Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Maid Sama!

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Laximus, May 29, 2016.

1. Laximus Espada | Anime Dealer

Ratings:
    +965 / 0 / -0
    Being the first female student council president isn't easy, especially when your school just transitioned from an all boys high school to a co-ed one. Aptly nicknamed "Demon President" by the boys for her strict disciplinary style, Misaki Ayuzawa is not afraid to use her mastery of Aikido techniques to cast judgment onto the hordes of misbehaving boys and defend the girls at Seika High School. Yet even the perfect Ayuzawa has an embarrassing secret—she works part-time as a maid at a maid café to help her struggling family pay the bills. She has managed to keep her job hidden from her fellow students and maintained her flawless image as a stellar student until one day, Takumi Usui, the most popular boy in school, walks into the maid café. He could destroy her reputation with her secret... or he could twist the student council president around his little finger and use her secret as an opportunity to get closer to her.​

2. jmriz Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +141 / 0 / -0
    Really liked this anime!!!
    Very funny and great supporting characters

3. Dan Wolfear20 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    I found it a lot of fun, sweet and romantic but the romance was stretched out far to thin across the hole series and there was know real resolution at the end when they could have finished everything in a neat wonderful bow with the amount of episodes available.

Overall it is still worth watching for it's sweet storyline.

• Like Like x 1
  4. jmriz Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +141 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, I did like the comedy and the characters a lot, but the romance was some of the most melancholy and boring I've seen yet. Not the romance itself, but it's length of time for even minor resolution, which is different then a comedy like School Rumble, where it's obvious that because there are sooo many love triangles between the characters, that there is no way that the romantic feelings that characters have for each other will resolve quickly, and that's why I love School Rumble so much!!!!

5. Dan Wolfear20 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for commenting, I've never seen School Rumble before but I might check it out. I've you've see this then you might want to see Kamisama Kiss because it's a little like this but waaaaaaaay better because there able to do in 12 episodes what they weren't able to do in 24 and more, and that's just the first series, I haven't seen season 2 of Kamisama Kiss yet because I've just got the first series on an imported Blu-ray from the US so I can watch it again before I move on to season 2 which I'll get hear in the UK, for some reason MVM have only just released there Blu-ray for season 2 but not 1 so that's why I've imported it, these companies are sometimes really strange. By the way, the first seasons US Blu-ray release is region 1 only so you need a Multi-region Blu-ray player which I now have, isn't life great when you have one of these.

• Like Like x 1
  6. jmriz Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +141 / 0 / -0
    Thanks!! Will def check out Kamisama Kiss this week!

7. Risa0402 I Got A Trophy!

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Maid Sama is one of my favorite animes. It has likable characters, like the Three Idiot's, the cross-dressing Aoi Hyoudou "Internet sensation".
    It's comedic, entertaining and has a hint of romance between the two main characters Misaki "Misa" Ayuzawa and
    Takumi Usui. I thought the anime was going well, they didn't need to add a second male love interest, Hinata Shintani. Overall, it's a good anime to watch.