Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pending Magi: The Kingdom Of Magic Not Working

Discussion in 'Report Broken Anime' started by jpps7, Feb 21, 2019.

1. jpps7 Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Magi: The Kingdom Of Magic Not Working

2. Vashnik Reagent Lord Network Admin Forum Administrator

Ratings:
    +283 / 0 / -0
    Thread marked as rejected due to the lack of information, including, not not limited to:
    • List of episodes that are "not working"
    • What part of the site the problem exists on
    • And the message that is being shown when attempting to access the content

• Like Like x 1
  3. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Content Manager

Ratings:
    +275 / 1 / -0
    Instead of rejecting requests, just inform users what we are looking for or what info we need, rejecting a request does not help the site and can potentially set back things from getting fixed. I took the time to look into it and on the streaming end, all episodes says "file was deleted". I have changed this from rejected to needing fixed. For future situations, don't instantly reject a report that is made, moderator jobs is to help users and inform them what we require or what they need to do in order to fix things, Not turn them down.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Vashnik Reagent Lord Network Admin Forum Administrator

Ratings:
    +283 / 0 / -0
    We have a thread that lists what information we need and many times I've had to repeat and point them to that thread. Some people can't be bothered to read it and instead just say "fix it" or "it's broken." There are plenty of other series that need a content managers attention with reports that have more information than what this report was giving. That's why it was rejected. If they would like to reply to their report with more information, they can. Just because it was rejected, doesn't mean the thread was closed.

5. Sporadic Site Dev / Owner

Ratings:
    +965 / 0 / -0
    If it says rejected people may assume it's not being looked at anymore. The unfortunate side of being a mod is walking people through these steps and helping them achieve what they want. Yes there's guidelines on how to format these threads but a lot of the time people won't follow that. People want instant gratification and most of the time we should be accommodating.

We've never been that strict with this section man. Seems a bit unnecessary. Next time a quick, "which episodes?" will do the job.

6. Dirtie00 El Psy Kongroo Content Manager Chat Moderator

Ratings:
    +75 / 0 / -0
    I dont look at things without more info I just skip them.

Maybe make a thread tag for lack of information or something like that if someone wants go back and dig thru the series to find whats broken.
    @Sporadic @Miss Elegent Serenity

#6 Dirtie00, Feb 22, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2019
  7. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Content Manager

Ratings:
    +275 / 1 / -0
    There is a thread which has info on what is needed but most members who make a report are guest and just come in to report what’s broken. They normally dont browse the forum for info. They just come in and report then leave.

I did however look into it and the entire series (on the streaming end) says “file was deleted”

8. jpps7 Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    • Like Like x 1
  9. SkeLo I Love Trophies Content Manager

Ratings:
    +198 / 0 / -0
    Being Fixed - This anime is being fixed. Expect working links soon!

Thank you for your ongoing patience and apologies for any misunderstanding or angst caused on behalf.

We look forward to your ongoing patron.

• Like Like x 1