Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Mafiacow's Pokémon Drawing Thingy!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Mafiacow, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    So, I was kinda inspired by Nyako's DTR pic thing to do something like that of my own. But I'm not that good at drawing anything that's too realistic, and I don't like drawing anything that too closely resembles a human, which leaves Pokémon as pretty much the only thing that I'm half decent at drawing, and enjoy.
    Seeing as just plain old Pokémon would look a bit boring, I want to be able spice them up a bit with some sort of outfit. And I gots a whole bunch of connector textas there to be used. Here're some examples of things I've done.
    A secret agent Totodile:

A Christmas-style Charmander:

A Christmas-style Gentleman Gengar:

I'm quite a perfectionist, so the basic Pokémon would pretty much be drawn as seen from a pic on the internet.

So guys, your instructions:
    Pick a Pokémon you like, and a suitable theme that could go with it. You're free to pick any Pokémon, but I'd suggest the ones that are first or second in their evolutionary line, cause they're cuter and simpler. And please keep the themes PG, I'd REALLY prefer not to draw anything perverted. XD
    Also, could you please state which gender you want your theme to be if it's not a given. (Like Lince's pilgrim)
    Here's a list of sprites: http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/national

And don't worry too much if the Pokémon you wanted has already been taken, as there're other poses I can choose from, and you've still got the outfit to make it unique. ;)

I'm gonna be starting this after I get my watched anime total up to a month, which needs to happen by the 19th of November. So now's the perfect time for planning. Hopefully nothing unexpected pops up IRL. ^_^
    Go nuts!

Shopping list:
    Baconman - Charmander, Kenshin Himura - Hair?, scar, kimono, katana.
    MrLincecum - Buneary, Thanksgiving/Pilgrim - Hat, coat, gun/axe/pitchfork.
    Bedheadred - Vulpix, Yoko Littner - Hair thing, scarf?, top, “pants”, rifle, boots?.
    Sporadic - Pikachu, Ninja - Black clothing, belt, katana/kunai/shuriken.
    Wampa - Abra, Yoda - Green, robes, Light Sabre.
    Noobs - Bulbasaur, Inspector Gadget - Coat, hat, tie, B for belt, vines to magnifying glass & hand.
    Nyako~Mayushii - Pachirisu, Mayuri Shiina - Hat, dress, hand pose thing.
    Mao - Drowzee, Jedi - Robes, force hand, lightsabre (purple?).
    Natsu Dragneel - Blaziken, Natsu - Hair?, scarf, smirk, pose, tattoo, vest, belt, pants.
    Natsuru-san - Pikachu, Natsuru - Female Pikachu (tail), hair, eyes?, bracelet, uniform, fireball.
    ThatRandomGinger - Arcanine, Stiyl Magnus - Hair, barcode, earrings, cigarette, coat, rings, runes.
    Supernatural Knight - Eevee, Pikachu onesie - Hood, bulge in tail.
    MiniSiets - Mewtwo, Rintaro Okabe - Lab coat, maybe hair?, "pocket pose".
    SirMaddy - Jolteon, classy person - Top hat, monocle, moustache, cliff.
    Eclipse - Espeon, witch or Yuki - Witch hat & cloak, star wand depending on approval.

2. BaconMan8910 Blue Bomber

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    If you could draw Kenshin Himura as a Charmander?  That would be awesome :D

3. Lince Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +118 / 0 / -0
    Seeing as how thanksgiving is coming along, a thanksgiving themed buneary would be totally epic. A possible suggestion would be a pilgrim hat/costume, if that helps you in any way.

4. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    Vulprix as Yoko!

5. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    @BaconMan8910 I've never seen that anime, but I'll give it a crack. Hair?, scar, kimono, katana.
    @MrLincecum Okay then, should be easy enough. And should have put in original post, but male or female? (If male:) Hat, coat, gun/axe/pitchfork.
    @bedheadred Lols, dat Yoko top on a Vulpix could be a tad awkward, but I'll have a go. XD Hair thing, scarf?, top, "pants", rifle, boots?.

P.S. Those items and clothing are just me thinking plans out loud.

6. Lince Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +118 / 0 / -0
    Okay then, should be easy enough. And should have put in original post, but male or female? (If male:) Hat, coat, gun/axe/pitchfork.

Male is fine. :)

7. BaconMan8910 Blue Bomber

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    @BaconMan8910 I’ve never seen that anime, but I’ll give it a crack. Hair?, scar, kimono, katana.
    @MrLincecum Okay then, should be easy enough. And should have put in original post, but male or female? (If male:) Hat, coat, gun/axe/pitchfork.
    @bedheadred Lols, dat Yoko top on a Vulpix could be a tad awkward, but I’ll have a go. XD Hair thing, scarf?, top, “pants”, rifle, boots?. P.S. Those items and clothing are just me thinking plans out loud.

Never seen Rurouni Kenshin?  Wuuuuuuuttt??  lol.  Here's a pic of Kenshin for reference.

EDIT: Removed pic. Bad link :p

8. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    @BaconMan8910 Sue me. ;) But I have seen pictures of the guy before.

9. BaconMan8910 Blue Bomber

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    Sue me. [​IMG] But I have seen pictures of the guy before.

I shall see you in court, sir!   Also, your sig makes me giggle lol :p

10. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    Ed…ward… wrote:

I shall see you in court, sir! Also, your sig makes me giggle lol [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Don't underestimate me. I have grounds to sue my friend for setting his Facebook cover image as My Little Pony.
    And I love how people get more offended by these chimera jokes than they do about jokes regarding real death, as proved by last Moe Monday. XD

11. BaconMan8910 Blue Bomber

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    BaconMan8910 wrote:

Ed…ward… wrote:
    I shall see you in court, sir! Also, your sig makes me giggle lol [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Don’t underestimate me. I have grounds to sue my friend for setting his Facebook cover image as My Little Pony.
    And I love how people get more offended by these chimera jokes than they do about jokes regarding real death, as proved by last Moe Monday. XD

That's surprising.  Although it was rather sad and disturbing in the show.  I'm guessing you were dared into the whole chimera thing?  Also, yes please to the hair.  Wasn't sure if you were asking hair? or if was just a typo.

12. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    Ed…ward… wrote:
    BaconMan8910 wrote:
    Ed…ward… wrote:
    Sue me. [​IMG] But I have seen pictures of the guy before.I shall see you in court, sir! Also, your sig makes me giggle lol [​IMG] [​IMG]Don’t underestimate me. I have grounds to sue my friend for setting his Facebook cover image as My Little Pony.
    And I love how people get more offended by these chimera jokes than they do about jokes regarding real death, as proved by last Moe Monday. XD That’s surprising. Although it was rather sad and disturbing in the show. I’m guessing you were dared into the whole chimera thing? Also, yes please to the hair. Wasn’t sure if you were asking hair? or if was just a typo.
    When I saw it first on normal FMA, I was like "Whoah, that's deep." But when I saw it again the other day on Brotherhood, I couldn't stop laughing at every mention of it. From that, I think you could guess that this wasn't a dare. It's actually my "Halloween Costume". ;)The question mark was to myself. Just self thoughts written down on whether hair would suit a Charmander. I'll probs do it though, otherwise it might not look Kenshin-y enough.

13. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    Golem in a Snorlax costume :p

14. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    @Sporadic #76 wearing #143? Okay then, I'll give it a shot. XD

15. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    I was thinking either that or Pikachu in a ninja outfit. Artist's choice :)

16. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    Pika-ninja... that could be pretty damn sweet.

17. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    Or the classic Teenage Mutant Ninja Squirtles. Just throwin' ideas out now for people who aren't sure what they want drawn.

18. Wampa Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    A Jedi themed Abra. (was trying to think of something haruhi related but couldnt think of anything really good)

19. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    @Wampa Now, I'm going to ask for everyone's forgiveness here, but I haven't actually seen all the Star Wars movies properly. Every single attempt I've made has been disrupted by one thing or another. Nyan the less, I was going to ask what colour you wanted the Light Sabre and whatnot, but then I realised what it being Abra meant I could do...

20. Wampa Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I do not know if i can forgive you of this offense mafia... although this is an anime site so it is not a requirement so you are forgiven. anyway do whatever you want with it mafia i was just picturing an abra in robes like Ben kenobi but do whatever you like