Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions!

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Laximus, May 10, 2016.

1. Laximus Espada | Anime Dealer

Ratings:
    +965 / 0 / -0
    Yuuta Togashi suffered from chuunibyou while he was in middle school. When he graduated, he put that dark history behind him and forgot about it... or he was supposed to. High school was smooth sailing and full of enjoyment—until the unavoidable, sad event occurs. The event that locks Yuuta into a contract with Rikka Takanashi and disrupts his desperately ordinary life.

What do you Justdubians think of Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions!?​

2. Timekeeper Great Big Jerk

Ratings:
    +125 / 0 / -0
    When I watched this I was a fair bit disappointed that Monica Rial didn't get cast as Rika, because I thought she was very fitting as other leads with eyepatches (Mei from Another and Chihiro from ef)

Honestly, even though I watch dubs over subs, I would recommend watching this in the subbed version because of the way Sentai butchers Rika