Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Little Busters! Refrain trailer posted.

Discussion in 'Anime News' started by Keiichi-Morisato, Aug 15, 2013.

1. Keiichi-Morisato DJ Double Cheezy ~ Sakura Animé Radio

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    A trailer was posted today depicting the conclusion to Key's VN adapted anime, for the final arc from the game.
    As shown there are clips from the still to be seen other girls' routes as well [Rin, Yuiko].
    There was no indication of EX character routes even though Saya has been teased in the previous season.

The Key / Visual Art's Club
    will be offering discussion and commentary as Refrain airs starting in Fall so I hope you will join us there too!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNEQUd7BT_U&feature=youtube_gdata_player

2. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    @keiichi-morisato, you posted this everywhere possible didn't you, this makes the 4th or something mention of it from you I say today.
    I watched the first season and found it only to be fine [so 6 rating] and once I heard it was going to continue I had no real intention to watch it. However I then clicked the MAJOR SPOILER button on MAL for some and what I read surprisingly sounded really interesting. I need you to convince me to watch this by guaranteeing that these spoilers will be included in this 2nd season and therefore make it darker and a better watch for those that need more than cute characters and friends having fun.

Judging by that trailer, I saw something that alludes to what I speak of so can you guarantee this for me and perhaps make it sound even better, if not I guess I'll simply skip this one as there is already a bunch of stuff I do want to watch when this begins airing.

3. Keiichi-Morisato DJ Double Cheezy ~ Sakura Animé Radio

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    How does 2 posts = 4 ?
    Also I never finished the VN so I cant confirm.

4. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    Hmm, Rin hints at loving Riki.
    >Destroys my OTP

Aww...

5. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    Haha Keiichi, you say 2 posts but I said mentions. I saw you post that news in certain chats while it was in the catchup phase when I first logged in.

Oh so you haven't finished the VN's, hmm damn how am I meant to get an accurate account of what to expect. Can anyone else help?
    I may just have to watch it to find out myself, that part of the trailer looked promising from what I know should happen. Although more friendship and romantic themes, ugh I hope there is some good drama this time. Can't say I particularly enjoyed very many of the first seasons arcs, I think the first one[?] about making that book etc was the best, well behind that one episode test of courage episode.

6. Keiichi-Morisato DJ Double Cheezy ~ Sakura Animé Radio

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    Hmm, Rin hints at loving Riki.
    >Destroys my OTPAww…
    Rin x Komari FTW!But since KEY doesnt swing that bat, it prolly will be Rim x Riki since Rin does have 2 routes in the game.Haha Keiichi, you say 2 posts but I said mentions. I saw you post that news in certain chats while it was in the catchup phase when I first logged in.Oh so you haven’t finished the VN’s, hmm damn how am I meant to get an accurate account of what to expect. Can anyone else help?
    I may just have to watch it to find out myself, that part of the trailer looked promising from what I know should happen. Although more friendship and romantic themes, ugh I hope there is some good drama this time. Can’t say I particularly enjoyed very many of the first seasons arcs, I think the first one[?] about making that book etc was the best, well behind that one episode test of courage episode.
    Just trying to get the word out my good man! The club has been stagnant for months too... :/