Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Let's Talk: Halloween Watchlist

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Vashnik, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Television networks are starting up their marathons and Halloween themed Watchlist. There's the "13 nights of Halloween" on one network of nothing but "spooky" or "Halloween" themed movies. So it got me thinking, who all will be binge watching "spooky" or "Halloween" themed anime for their Halloween/October celebration?

So, who all has their watchlist planned out?
    How long is your Halloween/Spooky marathon?
    What anime will you be watching?

My watchlist is likely going to be made on a whim and it will probably be a mix of television and some anime, depending on the days I work and the shift's I'm scheduled for.

2. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    Now this might shock you, but as a non american member of this site, halloween means absolutely nothing to me. It is that time of the year that doesn't really apply to us that I question why shops are trying to promote it. I get it, free chocolate and ghost stories but without any sort of hold in Aus this custom is lost on me.

But to answer the question I will be undoubtedly watching a whole bunch of anime, just I very much doubt that they'll be halloween themed. New releases all the way.

• Like Like x 1