Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Let's show the staff some appreciation! Members speak! Please...

Discussion in 'The Asylum' started by darkkarasu, Jul 22, 2017.

?

Do you appreciate everyone who has contributed to the site? Show Them! Please...

1. Yes, Woo!!!

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Maybe... (As in no)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Potato, cuss yolo/Hashtag/HELL YA!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. darkkarasu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    :kami:Alrighty, I feel like the staff is under appreciated. So, let's all say something that we appreciate and/or are grateful for what they have done. I will personalize and mention all staff @ it'll just take a few updates...
    Upates... :p
    (And NO! I will not forget about the retired staff or past staff members!):arisu:

Anyone that posts as a none staff must single out one or many staff members and blab a little about what they have done that you really appreciate! From the heart people! Come on, make them take an arrow to the knee! :k_huh?: Lol
    This may seem weird to some, but trust me. They will like this more than you could ever imagine. :k_happy:
    Also, to all those donors out there! I freak-in love you as does the staff I assume? :k_huh?::k_happy:

@Crazy Potato
    I always admired your artwork in all of its forms. You have done an incredible service over the many years to the fans and the sites. I thank you for every little and big thing you have and will probably continue to do. :arisu:

@Sporadic
    Man the crap you have put up with and burdens you have powered through, make you the man of the hour. :kami:You have dedicated much of your life to the fans and sites over the years. It has not gone unnoticed. And we thank you for having such relentlessness to save the site over and over. :arisu:

@Sir-Maddy
    Thank you for being quite active. I find you to be zesty:k_huh?: like a fine spice! Lol

@Laximus
    Thank you for being a content manager and for your service to the site as always your efforts never go unnoticed. :k_happy:

@Lince
    You are a fruitcake:k_happy:, you are great at helping people with problems on the sites at least from my personal experience. And you're all time Favorites are Kuroko no Basket, Hatsukoi Limited, Kodocha, Bakemonogatari, and One Outs.

@Vashnik
    You are like everywhere, you seem to be one of the many staff members that are on top of everything. Great Effort! I like the gusto you have! :k_happy:

@sayWut
    You are an all around friendly and entertaining fellow who has many followers. You have done much and have usually been active over the years. Misaka is your fav char.! Many enjoy your company and your opinions way heavily on people. :k_happy:

@VeritasOdiumParit
    Lol, I am at a loss for you. :k_huh?: But I know you like to socialize everywhere, you have a cute avatar and your likableness is over 9 thousand!

@Supernatural-Knight
    You, like crazypotato has done many things that may or may not go un-noticed! Well, rest assured I have noticed your efforts! I appreciate you! :k_happy: Woo!!! Savage keep it up! :arisu:

@BaconMan8910
    Thank you for all of your volunteer work! A lot of people appreciate it, like the staff! Lol, and myself of course! Umm, also if you want to change your avatar I personally wouldn't mind. But it should stick with the theme you commited to. Lol :k_happy:jk.

@Dirtie00
    You indeed have a fancy title!
    (invy!:arisu:)
    Holy Cheeze! The freaking Lord of patience! Uploads take hella long... What like 1mb?
    x86-300mb ish per vid? So like... yeah we/myself personally thank you! Also, you shine brightly even when it's foggy. :k_happy:Also, Crazypotato loves your avatar! Woo! Congrats!
    Forgive me! I lack info!

@Jaysp656
    I gasp as I find it difficult to find such words that best describe how a fan of anime who enjoyed the sites over the years, stepped into the light! In their darkest hour and became a better more noble person who contributed a great deal to the fans! You true gentlemen who enjoy's doing things with the development of software and the 21st-century tech. Have my many thanks, and I'm sure the staff would agree that you have been very helpful to them. :k_happy:

@JustAdmin
    You! you gave us the @ feature! Very handy. I believe you are one of the sites main developers?:k_huh?: I thank you for everything. You, don't speak much... Like the dark knight or batman. Without you emm I'd rather not think of such things.:k_happy:

@KlassicGamer
    Hmm... I I dunno fer sure what it is you do. :k_huh?:I am sorry! I thank you anyway! :k_happy:
    Lol, I think you do designs but it's hard to tell which is whose...:k_huh?:

@Miss Elegent Serenity
    You are like a pack of those really good starbursts! Each one has its unique flavor and great color! You do many things and have a great impact on the community! Your efforts as praised by many!
    [​IMG]

@Moosteak
    @Partyninja
    @Phri3d
    @ReiAyanamies
    @Samet Chan
    @ShadowLinks
    @TehAnonGuy
    @TheBlueStripe
    @Unianonanymity
    @Vapen
    @ZydenDiabolic

Retired staff, yet still beloved by many. :k_happy:
    @Kiri
    Like a fine bottle of wine! That has aged to be the good stuff. It doesn't matter why or that you are no longer a staff member! You are a good egg! Be Proud of the shine and sparkle you bring! Many still enjoy your presence! All your work is appreciated!:k_happy:

@Vladnyx :k_huh?:[/SPOILER]

#1 darkkarasu, Jul 22, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
  2. VeritasOdiumParit Cult of Personality

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -0
  3. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    pretty much this for vlad.

4. Lince Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +118 / 0 / -0
    Thanks... at least I taste delicious ;);)

• Like Like x 1
  5. AngeloDaniele Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +169 / 0 / -0
    Yes I appreciate all of the staff. However, I'm not very good with words (nor do I believe in the sinserity behind them when online), so to show my thanks I'll just try donating more frequently in the future, while continuing to promote the site on other social networks where possible.

And a special shout out to @Supernatural-Knight as he's always quick to respond to threads I partake in, from what I can remember, and he always has great advise even if it is a little biased sometimes.

But a big thank you to all of you who make the forum work the way it does. X) ;):):D you're all awesome!

(Spent around 20 minutes trying to find a nice "thank you" picture on the internet, then I gave up and settled for this because I found it hilarious despite not even having watched naruto yet...)

[​IMG]

#5 AngeloDaniele, Jul 22, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2017
  6. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Reading some of those messages in the spoilers felt like reading a fortune from a fortune cookie. Did anyone else get that feeling? lol
    LMAO. I saw that fruitcake message. I was like "wait... what?" Usually being called a fruitcake implies a derogatory name for a gay person. So I had to keep reading to see the context. I did chuckle a bit though, thinking about where that was going to lead to and what your response was going to be.

Promote only where authorized to do so. Obviously it would be in bad taste to go to random places and promote a site, especially if there are site rules against it.

We staff try to be active to encourage others to be active as well. "Lead by example" as they say.

• Like Like x 1
  7. AngeloDaniele Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +169 / 0 / -0
    Of course I only suggest the site when permitted and I see it to be suitable. Doing others would have a negative effect on the site ...naturally.

8. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    Thanks everyone. And the @JustAdmin account is for elevating our own admin privileges in the acp as by default admins do not have the ability to edit users, except for Vashnik.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    Confirmed to have spicy memes

10. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    Oh my, this made me laugh. Maddy sure is one zesty personality, but there is nothing fine about her. She keeps reaffirming that the whenever she posts.
    Well thank you for this, but unlike Crazy I don't deserve any praise. I ban a few bots and delete a few posts on occasion. But mostly I spam the forum for activity which is something everyone can do.

Haha thanks, I'm always ready to respond in a thread with something. Now PMs are another story as they sit there for far too long, so that is probably why you think I respond so quickly.
    Biased advice though? That just can't be right. Especially where Maddy and Mafia are concerned, that is just an outright showing of shit taste.

• Like Like x 1
  11. darkkarasu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Lol, I gotta head off for work soon. And I didn't get off until about 1:30 am, toda
    Shh... Just accept it.
    :kami:Just accept it senpai...:arisu: :k_huh?:

12. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    Shut the fuck up I'll decimate you.

13. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    You know you love it Maddy, don't be that way. Showing too much aussie enthusiasm can scare some members off.

Although I guess that is Maddy's way of showing her appreciation. Hmm this is difficult.

14. darkkarasu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    :kami:Perhaps I should use better judgment:arisu: in my choice of words... :k_huh?:

15. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    If I scare them off they're pussies, can't handle bantz.

Nah you're fine, he's just being a cuck. He don't deserve no praise until he gets good taste.