Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Laputa: Castle in the Sky

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Sporadic, Jul 14, 2013.

1. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    The Midnight Channel's 35th activity. Once again, I'm making this thread in public so anyone can participate in the discussion. This high-flying adventure begins when Pazu, an engineer's apprentice, finds a young girl, Sheeta, floating down from the sky wearing a glowing pendant. Together they discover both are searching for a legendary floating castle, Laputa, and vow to unravel the mystery of the luminous crystal around Sheeta's neck. Their quest won't be easy, however. There are greedy air pirates, secret government agents and astounding obstacles to keep them from the truth, and from each other.

• Like Like x 1
  2. plantkingman Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    That was certainly a very good anime movie!

3. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    The best part was the chat :D

4. Dave The Barbarian Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    I liked the anime movie.
    There is totally a reference to it in No Game No Life that made me laugh:D So if you've watch this anime recently or remember most (especially the end) I would recommend you check out No Game No Life. It's in episode 5 I believe, but watch the whole thing cause it worth it.

Great summary Sporadic:arisu:
    Overall I'd say this anime movie was very enjoyable with adventure, fantasy, mystery and action. Good for the whole family:D