Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

[L2JP] Youkoso! (Welcome!)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Yunumi, Aug 3, 2014.

1. Yunumi Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Konnichiwa!​

Welcome to the L2JP club! This club is designed for all members who are interested in learning the Japanese Language! We welcome anyone from any level of Japanese! If you are just starting out as a new beginner or already seasoned veteran, don't be afraid to stop by!

Please introduce yourself below and let us know a little about your Japanese Language experience!​

My name is Blazer and I have been studying the Japanese Language for a few months now! I first got into learning the language after becoming introduced to Visual Novels and subbed anime. I am pretty familiar with both Hiragana and Katakana. I am currently trying to tackle grammar, conjugation, and vocabulary. I am dreading the horrible beast known as Kanji but also look forward to finally understanding what it all means!

(Sorry I'm at work so I will be able to make this all nice and neat later :D or after my final >.<)

2. nyakomayushii Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    OK, Hiii~! I am Nyako

-people freak out because I've returned-

Hiiiii, sorry I've been gone. I won't be nearly as active as I was on JD, but I'll try to be active here.

When I was in 8th grade, I was given the oppurtunity to apply and get into a magnet school that let me take Japanese as a language class in high school. I wanted to learn simply to be ableto watch anime raw. I was such aweeb backk then (Well, not really, just this reason for wanting to learn JApanese makes me sound like one.) Luckily, I fell in love with the language and became motivated to learn the language iutself. I know hiragana, katakana, and limited kanji. (Likreunder 100) I will become a Japanese translator when I grow up, so I'll learn all 2,000+ Jouyou kanji!

3. Keiichi-Morisato DJ Double Cheezy ~ Sakura Animé Radio

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
  4. nyakomayushii Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    おかえりなさい

5. Yunumi Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Okaeri!

Glad to have you back nyako!!

6. Shanarox Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Just an average person really... nothing special about me (or at least i haven't discovered anything yet) but simply looking forward to what Fate has in store for me later on within life, so if what you've read sparked some sort of interest for me or maybe a slight chuckle even then feel free to get in contact with me if you'd like; however... I personally don't just add "randoms" and by that I mean that I have to get to know you somewhat well enough for me to accept you as a friend in the same manner like if we've met outside in-person instead (no hard feelings) but that is how I am with socializing amongst others.
    Xbox 360/PS3 - Shanarox(both my gamer tag and psn id)
    I forgot to mention that my hobbies apart from playing video games are being an Otaku (love anime), collecting/framing things of interest, and enjoy music while doing chores or something else relevant - I dislike those who waste my time and disrespect my right to have an opinion on subjects of matter so if you fit into any of the two categories... leave me be
    I enjoy daily exercise and look into the media when there is something on that catches my attention (news, special event, weather, etc.) Not much of a book reader but I can easily pickup a magazine and gaze at it for a couple of minutes (mainly when boredom hits me in head) Like all sorts of cultures/foods/places and much much more but I'll be more than happily to go in-depth (detail) if you so desire to know.

I'm learning Japanese in my own pace by listening to it via video and audio.

7. obdriver6 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Not much to say about myself. I've always been the quiet/shy type but become more loose around people once I get to know them or have something in common (that did not sound right lol). I do love cars, especially mine lol I studies Japanese in College back in January till May but haven't touched it since, so I might be a little rusty but a little review should freshen up my mind. I learned ひらがな (hiragana) and カタカナ (katakana) and a little bit of 漢字 (kanji). I learned mostly general Japanese (sentence structure, general direction, object description, a couple particles, some verbs and quite a bit of vocab) as oppose to conversational/day-to-day Japanese.

8. Apocist Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hihi Apo desu!

Been slowly learning japanese for a few years now. Took 3 classes back in college so he knows some grammar and basic vocab as well as a little kanji. Apo hopes to expand upon his knowledge and share what he already has with others.

よろしくね!

9. VeritasOdiumParit Cult of Personality

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -0
    Ohayou!! (It's evening here). My name is Veritas Odium Parit and I'm an alco... I mean... I know absolutely nothing about the language despite watching many-a-sub. Just thought this would be a cool group to join and do something on the side of everything else in my hectic life!!

10. obdriver6 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Not to discourage you but good luck cause it's a challenging task learning this language.