1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Subbed Only Kuroko No Basket

Discussion in 'Request Anime' started by Awesomelybad, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Awesomelybad

I would love to see this anime dubbed, I have looked all over and can't find a dubbed version. I am in the states and only know english, I have watch the first season and part of the second, but there is so much reading in the sub version that it hard to keep up with it all, and all the pausing and unpausing is such a hassle and it kind of turned me off on trying to continue watching it. But it's such a wonderful anime and would hate to not finish it. So if anyone could help out with that I would much appreciate it. Thank you for your time... :)

2. Laximus Espada | Anime Dealer

Unfortunately we can't do anything about this as this anime is not licensed by any anime dubbing sites. We don't dub the anime; the reason you can not find any dubs is because its literally not been dubbed. Nor is there any announcement for a plan to dub it.

3. Awesomelybad

Oh that's too bad, it such a wonderful anime, and with as popular as it is you would think they would dub it. Well thanks so much for answering me so fast... :)