Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Kurau Phantom Memory

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Laximus, Jun 19, 2016.

1. Laximus Espada | Anime Dealer

Ratings:
    +965 / 0 / -0
    It is the year 2100, and on the colonized Moon, a project is under way to explore new aspects of energy. Amami Kurau is the daughter of the chief scientist on the project, and on her 12th birthday, she accompanies her father to the lab to observe the experiments. Then something goes awry, and Kurau is struck by twin bolts of light. In the aftermath, her father is dismayed to find that his daughter is no longer his daughter. Rather, her body is now home to two energy entities with fantastic powers.​

2. youngnozomi Sparkles, Nosebleeds, and D'awwww

Ratings:
    +64 / 0 / -0
    So...I bought the DVD of this but haven't watched it yet. I need to get on that.

3. jmriz Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +141 / 0 / -0
    It's ok, but def not one of my favorites. It starts out pretty good but ends up melodramatic and boring like so many other anime.