Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Koutetsujou no Kabaneri (Unofficial club activity)

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Vladnyx, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Vladnyx Everyone is the main character of their own life.

Ratings:
    +609 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    After, much anticipation Koutetsujou no Kabaneri has begun by airing it's first episode. Since I know a lot of us were planning to watch this, I went ahead and took the liberty of making this thread for us to discuss it. Take note this isn't an official club activity. So if your watching feel free to drop on by to discuss it. I'll be watching this as it airs so I'll be participating in the discussion.​

Lastly try to be respectful of other members who are starting to watch or who are catching up with the show.
    That means no spoilers. So please use the spoilers function if your discussion contains said spoilers.
    Thank you ;)

2. ShadowLinks Hero of Time

Ratings:
    +57 / 1 / -0
    Too bad the earthquake pushed back the second episode. I'm really enjoying this right now. Anyone else?

3. Zac the squid Trophy Collector

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I watched all the episodes in a single go pretty much simply because they are amazing

4. Kaede Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +450 / 0 / -0
    Wow! I haven't visited these club in a while.... I watch them not too long after they aired. unfortunately, I couldn't watch them in one go as the downloads didn't allow mii to download them in one hit but never the less, I got my hands on them a little while ago and thought they were pretty good, Very similar to Attack On Titans in a way.

5. Ddos_Dragon Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +136 / 0 / -0
    I am hopeful the second season will be just as the first was.

Plot wise, it's nothing special -- but it certainly is fun.