Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Koi to Uso / Love and Lies - Anime Episode 1 Synopsis etc.

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by CrazyBlogger, Jul 6, 2017.

1. CrazyBlogger I Got A Trophy!

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey guys, have you heard about the new Love and Lies anime?
    I just watched episode 1 yesterday and I really like that anime! Have you guys watched it??

If you have I have a blog post about it here, and you can read the synopsis of the episode and my review of it.

What this anime basically is:

Lies are forbidden and love is doubly forbidden. In the near future, when young people in Japan turn sixteen, they are assigned a marriage partner by the government. People don't have to go through the trouble of looking for someone, and everyone accepts that the country will find a compatible partner to make them happy. Yukari Nejima is fifteen years old. He lives in a small corner of the country, and just can't seem to get ahead in life. Both academically and athletically he's below average. But within him, he hides a heart burning with passion! In this world in which love is forbidden, what will happen to him when he falls in love?

Have fun guys, thanks for reading!!