Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Kiri's 'magical' adventure

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Kiri, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Kiri Retired staff

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -0
    So this is a story I've been pondering for about a year, year and a half, slowly putting it together. The story has a lot of elements from the anime universe. This is where the forum comes in. I want you all to help guide this story of mine from A to B. The execution will be similar to Sir Madday's Choose Your Own Adventure where at the end of each segment there will be two (maybe more) choices and any forum member can vote on one of the options. The majority will be the one that takes effect. While I have a good idea of the story I'm going to tell and I will guide the story from beginning to end, the choices you all make will effect the “path” we take.

A few guidelines to help the story follow and such:
    [ul]
    [li]This story will telly heavily on the terms and concepts of Madoka so I recommend that anyone reading watches either the series or the first two movies.[/li]
    [li]I'll do my best to make my anime references noticeable but not in-your-face unless necessary (like if a character appears) but if you don't understand, feel free to ask me.[/li]
    [li]I'm very welcoming to suggestions, but don't feel bad if I don't take up on every idea. As mentioned before, I have a general idea where I want to take this story.[/li]
    [li]The story will primary be in first person view of out MC but there will be times when it's in someone elses view or in third person.[/li]
    [li]The next post will have all the segments in order plus the decision that was chosen in spoiler tags.[/li]
    [li]I'd greatly appreciate it if you all kept tally of the running choices, similar to the elimination games.[/li]
    [li]In case of a tie, I'll flip a coin or roll a die, depending on the number of options.[/li]
    [li]I'm thinking I'll add a new portion of the story every three days. I'll make notice here if it'll be later.[/li]
    [/ul]

Without further to do, let's get started:

“This city never sleeps and neither do I” mutters a lone person standing atop a large building. They're observing the city from above as if waiting for something. The wind is blowing at a moderate pace, moving the jacket on this mysterious persons back. Something seems to have caught this persons attention as they leap off the building and into the ally way below. The ally way is lit by an above street lamp. There's nothing but a few trash can in the ally. The street light above suddenly break making the ally way dark. The walls nearby start to warp as if being rippled like water. The mysterious person with the coat doesn't even flinch. Calmly they take their right hand, reach into the left, inside of the jacket and pulls out a long object. A stick? Maybe a pole or a staff? They stand there, waiting again. The sound of something large hitting the ground comes from their left. The atmosphere starts to melt again back into the ally way. The mysterious person returns the long object back from where it originated. They start to walk out of the ally way when a cat appears on the left hand wall. At second glace, this is no ordinary feline. White fur with a long and full tail. Coming out the ears are two long plums of some kind with a gold ring around each. Its red eyes stare at the mysterious person. The cat-like creature then speaks, “I formed another contract just a few moments ago”. This doesn't seem to do anything to this person. They look at the cat-like creature and say “I will erase you off this planet, Incubator”. The incubator then smiles with a huge grin before leaping off into the city.

My name is Mika Sasaki. I'm a transfer student starting my first day at Mitakihara High. Walking into the gate I see several students heading to classes like myself. Taking a look at the piece of paper in my hand, I head off to my classroom. I enter the room and stand next to the teacher. He introduces me and says I can take my seat. He points at the seat in the far right row, second to the last the back. I walk over and take my seat. Classes go by and I notice a few of my new classmates looking over to me every now and then. It's making be a bit nervous knowing people are focusing on me. I then get the feeling that someone is watching me. This feeling of unease is piercing my back. I look back and see a guy two rows over over looking at me. He has a serious look on his face. Taking a look myself, I see he's in an all back uniform, with the jacket open showing a white shirt. Nothing out of the ordinary but what caught my attention the most were the ear buds. I followed to cord to the mint green iPod nano. It looked to be an older generation and the color was odd for a male to have. He then turns his attention to the teacher who is still giving his lecture. The next subject starts and the sound of someone getting out of their chair comes from behind me. It's the guy who I felt was watching me earlier. He casually pushes his chair back and starts walking towards the door. On his wait out, I notice the teacher doesn't seem to care. I also saw the girl sitting next to the door looked a bit angry that he had just walked out. I look at the clock. It's 11:56 AM, only four minutes from our lunch break. Couldn't he have waited until then to leave? It sure didn't seem like he was in a hurry. My curiosity starts to swirl in my mind. I'd like to know why he was allowed to leave without so much of a care from anyone.

(A) Make up an excuse (however lame it may be) and try to see where he went.
    (B) During lunch break, ask a few classmates about him.

2. Kiri Retired staff

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -0
    Section 2:
    Option B won.

I don't want to make a fool on myself on my first day. I can hold back for a few minutes. The seconds tick slowly by but then I hear the bell. Lunch time. But then, before I even realize, my desk is surrounded by my classmates. They start asking me questions like where I came from, my favorite food, if I had a boyfriend, and much more. While I answered each question honestly, I was starting to get uncomfortable. I figured now would be a good time to who that guy was. “Uhm...” I start. “Who was that guy who left a few minutes ago?”. One of the girls replies “His name is Shin Kimura. He has a habit of just up and leaving.” Another girls adds, “He's also kind of a creep. Always staring off somewhere.” Then I notice the group divide. There stands the girl who was in the front desk. “Oh, it's you, class pres.” says a girl next to her. One of the boys next to me then whispers to me “That's our class president, Kuro Mori.” Kuro then announces to me “Stay away from Shin, he's nothing but trouble”, then she turns around and leaves. After than the groups starts to dissipate. I finish my lunch and decide to take a walk around the school.

I walk out of the class from and turn left. I go down the hallway and I find some stairs. I decide to go up them and I come to an empty hallway. I take one step and I fell a somethings wrong. The walls start to shift ever so slightly. Everything around me looks as if it were underwater. Suddenly, it goes back to normal. I breath a sigh of relief. It was just my imagination. Then I hear the sound of moving. Looking ahead, I can see large square sections on the walls, floor, and ceiling turning 180°. I close my eyes and cover my ears. It quickly passes by me. I open my eyes to see that each section that had rotated is now either black or white in a checkerboard pattern. I then look at my hand and see it too has become black and white. Everything had become monochrome. I see a light at the end of the new checkerboard hallway. I look be hind me and see a solid wall. I have no choice and head forward. I get to the end of the hallway and find myself in a huge open room. In the center is a very large and dark mass. The mass then move. Now up, it looks more like a large person, about the size of a five story building. It's holding what looks like a curved sword of equal proportion. It looks like it's noticed me as it raises its sword. I see a black object next to me, similar to a steel pipe. “Fight or flight!” runs across my mind.

{A} Fight! - Pick up the pole and defend yourself.
    {B} Flight! - Run and look for an escape.

Section 3:
    As I looked at the sword I figure I don't have enough time fight. I quickly grab the object next to me and bolt to the left. Right behind me the feeling of an earthquake shakes the ground. The impact of the sword was so grate it even lifted me off the ground for a brief second. I keep running along the circular wall. I can hear what sounds like wind behind me. Taking a quick look back, I can see it's the creature's sword rushing towards me. It's coming closer to me much faster than I can run. With it only a few seconds behind me, I turn and use the object I grabbed to take the impact of the blade. The blade strikes the object I'm holding and the shear force pushes me into the wall, back first. Will too little strength to stand back up, I can only sit and watch as the creature prepares it's next strike. The blade comes rushing down and I can barely lift my unknown defense object in an attempt to protect myself. I close my eyes, bracing for impact. A loud metal hitting metal sound rings right in front of me followed by a huge rush of air.

I open my eyes to see a large black figure in front of me. Refocusing, I can tell it's a person with a long coat still moving from the impact. They move their right hand way from them, pushing away the creatures sword. I can clearly tell that the object in their hand is that of a thin sword. Amazing that suck an attack was stopped by a person. Before I can blink, this person quickly jumps slightly to the right onto the creatures sword and starts running up it. They are surprisingly running very fast and with almost perfect balance. Onto the arm, then the shoulder, and right next to the neck, they move with little reaction from the creature. With swift movements, they slash the neck of the creature. Red. The only color in this once monochrome world. This solid color sprays from the wound of the creature's neck. A second slash is made on the other side of the neck and then, from the edge of my vision, I can see this person lunge the sword all they way to the guard into the back side of the creatures neck. This seemed to have a drastic effect as the creature starts screaming very loud. I twist of the sword yields one for scream, then the creature falls face first, landing with a loud thud. Then the creature starts to disintegrate. The room I'm in also starts to melt back into the hallway it once was.

Taking a second to recollect myself, I can see the person pick up an object off the ground and put it into their large jacket. They then, take the sword and put it horizontally into the jacket as well. “Wait! What? My eyes must be malfunctioning.” I think to myself. “There's no way a sword could just go into a jacket and seemingly vanish.” Using the object still in my hands, I bring myself to my feet. Now looking at the it, I see it's nothing more than an umbrella, now with a bit curve near the center. I look at the person, who’s back is facing me, and I say, “Thanks for saving me”. They turn and I can see it's none other than Shin. He replies “You just so happened to be there. I couldn't have cared what happened to you”. “What?!”, I say out of shock. He gives me a stern look and simply states, “I don't bother with abnormalities” and walks off down the stairs.

I went to the nurses office afterward claiming I has slipped on the stairs. I'm not sure if she believed me or not, but she tended to my bruises and told me to lie down on the bed for a while. Lying there, I started to think of what to do next. Should I go and ask Shin directly about what happened and why he called me an “abnormality”? Or should I ask the Class Pres. A bit more about Shin? She seems to know something about him based on her actions in the class room.

{A} Find and talk with Shin.
    {B} Find and talk with the Class Pres.

Section 4:
    Option A won

“Why go to someone else when I haven't even tried to talk with him directly” I think to myself. I spent most of the day laying in the nurses office. Most of my back hurt now that my mussels have had a chance to relax. A few of my classmates came by and checked up on me. One was even nice enough to bring me my bag from the class room. The final bell rang and I knew it was time to leave. I slowly collected myself and my belongings and left the nurses office.

I went out the front entrance, into the courtyard, and finally out the gate. Something caught my eye on the right side. It looked to be in shape of a male. I looked a bit closer and saw and iPod in their left hand. It must be Shin. Even though my house is in the other direction, this might be my best chance. I start to walk towards his direction.

I keep following him for some time. Through a shopping district, some apartments, and even past a bit of construction. After a bit more time, we come to a ship yard. “How did we get in here. I though these places were secure” I think. Past a few shipping containers, and, I lost him! Where could he have gone? I go to the edge and look both left and right. No one is in sight. “Well that's just great” I say at loud. “What's great?” a voice behind me says.

I turn around to see a white cat. But on second look, it look like no cat I've ever seen. It looks a bit off. For instance, what's with the plumes coming out of its ears and not to mention the gold rings at the end of those? “It looks like you're looking for something, or someone?” it says. “Who and what are you?” I reply. “My apologies. My name is Kyubey and I'm a "Messenger of Magic"” Kyubey answers. “What's a “Messenger of Magic”?” I asked. “I'm glad you asked, Mika Sasaki. I have to power to grant you one wish. It can be as big or small as you want. In exchange, you will become a Magical Girl and fight Witches for me.” Kyubey explained. “Wait, how did you know my name?” I asked. “I've been watching you since you appeared in this town” he says calmly.

Without notice, Kyubey seemed more off than when I first saw him. Then, slowly, his head falls off his head. I take a step back and cover my mouth. When the head hit the ground, it turned to a white dust, along with the rest of the body. “You shouldn't associate yourself with that demon” I hear slightly above me. It's Shin. He has that black coat on and the sword in hand. Did he kill Kyubey? Regardless, now might be my only chance to talk with him.

{A} Ask “Did you kill Kyubey?”
    {B} Ask “What was that monster you saved me from earlier?”
    {C} Ask “What did you mean by I'm an 'abnormality'?”

Section 5:
    Option C won.

Shin started to turn away from me. “Wait!” I yelled. He turned back to face me. “What now?” he asked. “Uhm, back when you defeated that monster, you called me an 'abnormality'. What did you mean by that?” He shows no reaction from the question. Shin then states, “I have no obligation to answer that question”. At that moment all I wanted to do was yell at him. He called me a name and now wont even give me an explanation. Is he trying to be a jerk? I was just about to tell him off when I hear the sound of a large bell toll. The ringing is very deep and echos for a while.

A second ring. This time to ground moves with the sound. The third is even louder and I can see the ground actually ripple! Is it happening again? Shin then says, “Looks like it found us.” “What found us?” I ask over on of the echoing bell tolls. Just then, a very powerful bell toll pounds through. This blows a large gust of air past us. I squint my eyes out of reflex. When I open them, I'm no longer in the shipyard. The ground under my feet has now turned into a clock face. Beside me, where the shipping container was, is now a large, brass gear. Atop that stands Shin. He's looking forward at something. I look in the same direction and I can see a long, staircase like structure of brass gears. Some of the gears are even moving clockworks. Shin then takes a look at me. He then puts he's hand up to his head almost as if he was in pain. A headache maybe? “Are you alright?” I asked. He shakes off whatever it was and doesn't answer my question. Ignored again. He faces me and takes the sword in his hand, flicks his wrist, and the sword strikes the ground, blade into the now clock-face soil. I look at him and see he still has the same sword in his hand. “Stay here and use that if anything comes at you. Don't need anything happening to you after you've already made in impression to the classmates in this time-line.” Shin says. He then jumps off onto the next gear heading up. I pick up the sword. It's not as heavy as I expected. Almost half the weight, but then again, this is the first time I've held a sword. Looking, I could easily go up the gears and follow Shin, but who knows what's waiting up there. It would probably be much safer to stay here and wait for Shin to come back.

{A} Climb the clock-tower gear staircase going after Shin
    {B} Stay back and wait for Shin

Section 6:
    Option B won

I don't know what could be waiting up there, so I decided to listen to Shin's instructions and stay back. I though to myself, “He better not leave me here.” Staying back felt like hours. I began to worry a bit. At that moment, I felt the ground shake a bit. It felt like it had come from below me. I could then hear the clicking of gears moving under me. Click, click, click. Another bell toll then sounds. Then a brief moment of silences before the ground below my feet moves down about three feet.

I can see that the platform I'm on is connected to the gear that Shin was originally on when we appeared here. More clicking from under me. Click, click, click, ting. A “ting”; that can't be good. At that exact moment the platform shoots froward, pivoting on the gear. “SH---!” I start yelling. I'm flung through the air with great momentum. I fly by several other platform, gears, clock hands, and shattered clockworks. I can feel myself loosing speed and know I'm going to fall soon. I look down and see a large area. There I could see two figures. Both looked to be humanoid, thus one must be Shin. The one furthest from me seemed to be somehow controlling large gears and sending them in the direction on the other humanoid. I start feeling the effects of gravity and plummet towards the ground. I instinctively put the sword, which I surprisingly managed to keep hold of, in front of me. I notice the blade start to faintly glow a bit. I close my eyes right before impact. I feel something push me upwards for a second or two, then rock-hard ground. I roll in the ground for a few turns before coming to a stop. I stumble a bit to my feet, still a bit soar from earlier today.

I give my self a quick once-over and see that I sustained no major injuries. Maybe another bruise, but nothing more. I look directly ahead. I can see a person-like object moving. I squint my eyes and can see they are wearing a loose black kimono. That's obviously not Shin (unless he picked up cross-dressing). I chuckle a bit at that idea. I start to walk in the direction of the supposed enemy's direction. Then I see then manifest a gear out of thin-air, about the diameter of two people. Now I'm 100% sure it's not Shin. To the right, I can spot Shin avoiding one of the gears as he sprints towards the kimono-wearing enemy. The gear in then released and starts rolling in Shin's path. The gears is moving at a stunningly fast speed. The kimono-wearing enemy then extends their left arm outwards and pulls it forward. For a split second, I thought I saw thin stings in their clenched fist.

The gear that thy kimono-wearing enemy had released not to long a go was getting increasingly closer to Shin. He avoids it by moving to the left, but then I see that another gear is about to reach him from behind. The enemy must have 'pulled' the prior gear and had it sent the other way. “Shin! Behind you!” I yelled. The moving gears must be too loud for him to hear me. Then, to my horror, I see the gear behind Shin hit him and run him over. He laid there, motionless. The gear that ran Shin over starts to slow down a bit as it comes closer the enemy in the kimono. It comes to a full stop just shy of them. The enemy in the kimono raises their left arm and, effortlessly, the gear rises in the air. They begin to walk towards Shin. Something was odd about the way they walked though. Almost as if it where mechanical. Now the gear is floating about 5 feet above Shin. I can hear a female laugh coming from that direction. “What should I do?” I think. Without thinking, I start to run in their direction wielding the sword.

{A} Slash the enemy in hopes to incapacitate them
    {B} Hit the gear in hopes in hopes to knock it out of the way.

Section 7:
    Option A won

I keep running towards the enemy. I'm only a few dashes away when I raise the sword, gripping it with both hands. I bring the sword's blade down, striking their back. They rear back from the slash, taking a step forward. I noticed a glow strings coming from their hand. The glow moves in in a wave motion until it reached the gear. I knew what I had just done and immediately regretted it. The gear then fell with only gravity to pull it down. One of the teeth of the gear hit Shin square on the back. It sat there for a second or two before the gear toppled over to the left. The kimono wearing enemy then turns to face me.

Looking straight into their face, I can see they are not human. This monster in front of me looks to have a female figure, but has the structure of a doll or puppet. Her eyes are blood red and she has an evil smile. She then chuckles in a crazy tone, almost like a mad woman. She then raises her left hand straight in the air, her palm glows slightly, and another gear manifests from nothing. She starts the bring her arm down, were her arm twitches a bit. The cause is most likely due from my strike earlier. That twitch causes the gear to tumble a bit as it comes down in an arc. I move a bit to the right to avoid the gear and raise the sword once again. I begin to bring the blade closer to her. Meanwhile, the gear collides with the ground, bouncing a few times before coming to rest on its side. A few feet before the doll, my sword's blade comes to a halt. I put my all my weight into trying to move it, but nothing. I look and can see that there are stings entwined around the blade. When I avoided the gear, I must have placed my sword in the path or her stings and the tumbling of the gear must have twisted them. I pull the sword downwards to free it from the strings. A smooth blade should glide right out, but nothing.

I take a more detailed look at the weapon in my hands. For the first time did I realize just what exactly what I was holding. The blade, while still sharp and straight, was pitted, had tons of deep scratches and all along the edge were chips missing making it almost seem like a serrated blade. It was this roughness that the strings had gotten around making it impossible to free the blade. Any attempt would only create a few sparks were the blade contacted a string. By the looks of it though, having my sword here also was a problem for the doll. She seemed a bit confused, trying to pull her hand back, only being unable to because of our entanglement. I was left with two options at this point.

{A} Pull the sword back in hopes to free it
    {B} Let go of the sword and go one-on-one with the doll

Section 8:
    option A won

I try to pull back the sword once again. I put my entire weight into it. I felt a small amount of give and the blade moved down about an inch. I try again, but nothing more is going to give with my strength. There's suddenly a loud crashing sound in the distance ahead of me. The figure of a person rises up and lands and the platform and starts to sprint in my direction.

This person jumps into the air only a few feet away from the doll. I hear several insistence's of what sounded like thunder, The land right in front of the doll. The doll then begins to shake a bit before collapsing into several parts. The strings that were around my blade became loose and slowly evaporated. The surrounding area began to melt again, returning to the shipyard were started in. I tool at who had defeated the doll and I was shocked.

The person in font of me now was the Class Pres., Kuro! What was she doing her? And what was she wearing? Looking at her, her outfit was made of of thigh-high leather boots, dark short shorts, a black jacket, white bandage like wrappings around her chest, some kind of poofy hat, and she was holding a black whip in her right hand. Quite a sight to see. She starts walking towards Shin with a stern facial expression. Remembering what she had told me when we first talked, she had mentioned to stay away from Shin. This was most likely the reason why. The real question now was what she was going to do with Shin. I'm so confused about what's going on, but I have the feeling something bad may happen between Shin and Kuro.

{A} Protect Shin from Kuro as her face might be a sign of anger
    {B} Go to Kuro and offer to help with Shin. Her stern face might be a result of her strong composure.

3. BK-201 The Black Reaper Moderator

Ratings:
    +124 / 1 / -0
    I choose A, waiting is boring!

{A} - 1
    BK-201

{B} - 0

4. Keiichi-Morisato DJ Double Cheezy ~ Sakura Animé Radio

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    Since you're taking a Madoka like story, why not...

5. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    You're not planning on making poor Kyubey the enemy, are you...?

{A} – 2
    BK-201
    Mafiacow

{B} – 0

6. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    {A} – 2
    BK-201
    Mafiacow

{B} – 1
    REd

Although A would be more interesting, you don't want to make a spectacle of yourself on the first day of school.

7. Kiri Retired staff

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -0
    You’re not planning on making poor Kyubey the enemy, are you…?

I can't change how thermodynamics works.

8. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    This reminds me I should really finish my story up.
    I had an idea.
    Though I don't know who'd be participating in it anymore.

{A} – 2
    BK-201
    Mafiacow
    {B} – 2
    REd
    Maddy

9. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    Mafiacow wrote:
    You’re not planning on making poor Kyubey the enemy, are you…?

I can’t change how thermodynamics works.

But I mean, people always seem to get so worked up on how poor Kyubey's using insignificant little Earth as fuel to save the entire universe...

10. Wampa Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hm i havent heard many people argue for kyubey besides just saying but look how cute he is also i think would still be up for your story as well maddy

{A} – 2
    BK-201
    Mafiacow
    {B} – 3
    REd
    Maddy
    Wampa

11. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    {A} – 2
    BK-201
    Mafiacow

{B} – 4
    REd
    Maddy
    Wampa
    noobs

12. BaconMan8910 Blue Bomber

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    {A} – 2
    BK-201
    Mafiacow

{B} – 5
    REd
    Maddy
    Wampa
    noobs
    BaconMan8910

13. BK-201 The Black Reaper Moderator

Ratings:
    +124 / 1 / -0
    This reminds me I should really finish my story up.
    I had an idea.
    Though I don’t know who’d be participating in it anymore.
    Ow ow ow, me me me!

14. Kiri Retired staff

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -0
    Option B it is.

I don't want to make a fool on myself on my first day. I can hold back for a few minutes. The seconds tick slowly by but then I hear the bell. Lunch time. But then, before I even realize, my desk is surrounded by my classmates. They start asking me questions like where I came from, my favorite food, if I had a boyfriend, and much more. While I answered each question honestly, I was starting to get uncomfortable. I figured now would be a good time to who that guy was. “Uhm...” I start. “Who was that guy who left a few minutes ago?”. One of the girls replies “His name is Shin Kimura. He has a habit of just up and leaving.” Another girls adds, “He's also kind of a creep. Always staring off somewhere.” Then I notice the group divide. There stands the girl who was in the front desk. “Oh, it's you, class pres.” says a girl next to her. One of the boys next to me then whispers to me “That's our class president, Kuro Mori.” Kuro then announces to me “Stay away from Shin, he's nothing but trouble”, then she turns around and leaves. After than the groups starts to dissipate. I finish my lunch and decide to take a walk around the school.

I walk out of the class from and turn left. I go down the hallway and I find some stairs. I decide to go up them and I come to an empty hallway. I take one step and I fell a somethings wrong. The walls start to shift ever so slightly. Everything around me looks as if it were underwater. Suddenly, it goes back to normal. I breath a sigh of relief. It was just my imagination. Then I hear the sound of moving. Looking ahead, I can see large square sections on the walls, floor, and ceiling turning 180°. I close my eyes and cover my ears. It quickly passes by me. I open my eyes to see that each section that had rotated is now either black or white in a checkerboard pattern. I then look at my hand and see it too has become black and white. Everything had become monochrome. I see a light at the end of the new checkerboard hallway. I look be hind me and see a solid wall. I have no choice and head forward. I get to the end of the hallway and find myself in a huge open room. In the center is a very large and dark mass. The mass then move. Now up, it looks more like a large person, about the size of a five story building. It's holding what looks like a curved sword of equal proportion. It looks like it's noticed me as it raises its sword. I see a black object next to me, similar to a steel pipe. “Fight or flight!” runs across my mind.

{A} Fight! - Pick up the pole and defend yourself.
    {B} Flight! - Run and look for an escape.

15. nyakomayushii Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    A since the weapon is there.

A-1
    Nyako

B

16. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    Thine ist not a magical girl yet, so ye be effed lest ye flee.

A - 1
    Nyako

B - 1
    Mafiacow

17. Kiri Retired staff

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -0

If anime has taught us anything that would be transfer students are not normal (hehe)

18. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    Mafiacow wrote:

If anime has taught us anything that would be transfer students are not normal (hehe)

19. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    A – 1
    Nyako

B – 2
    Mafiacow
    REd

20. Wampa Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    If that wasnt a set up by kiri i dont know what is