Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

John Barrowman's Captain Jack Is Back For The Doctor Who Festive Special

Discussion in 'Movie and Television News' started by BK-201, Dec 2, 2020.

1. BK-201 The Black Reaper Moderator

Ratings:
    +124 / 1 / -0
    We still don't know exactly when the latest Doctor Who festive special will broadcast – the last one arrived on New Year's Day – but we do know one more element. John Barrowman will be back as Captain Jack Harkness for Revolution Of The Daleks.

The special will see Jodie Whittaker's Doctor still trying to escape a prison, and it'll be up to Harkness to help Yaz (Mandip Gill), Ryan (Tosin Cole) and Graham (Bradley Walsh) stop the Daleks' devious new plan. It marks his first appearance since his brief cameo in Fugitive Of The Judoon.

"Putting on Jack’s coat and setting foot back on the set of Doctor Who was just like going back home," Barrowman says. "It’s always thrilling to play Captain Jack. He’s a character very close to my heart who changed my life, and to know the fans love him as much as I do makes his return even sweeter. I hope everyone enjoys Jack’s heroic adventure with Thirteen."

[​IMG]
    "After a tantalisingly brief appearance in Fugitive Of The Judoon, it’s a total joy and thrill to welcome back John as Captain Jack,” said BBC Studios' Matt Strevens. "One of the most iconic characters in Doctor Who lore, his presence ignites this holiday special from the start." Expect innuendos!

Source: https://www.empireonline.com/movies/news/john-barrowman-captain-jack-doctor-who-festive-special/