Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Sporadic, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    Our 34th activity in The Midnight Channel. Once again these topics are created in the public, outside of our clubs forum, so the entire forum can participate regardless if you're in the club or not.

After witnessing the suicide bombing of a terrorist girl, Constable Kazuki Fuse becomes haunted by her image, and is forced to undergo retraining for his position in the Capital Police's Special Unit. However, unknown to him, he becomes a key player in a dispute between Capital and Local Police forces, as he finds himself increasingly involved with the sister of the very girl he saw die.

I felt it was a bit hard to pay attention to this one during the Skype chat. I'll have to give it a quick re watch at some point.

2. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    Agreed. And it felt a little slow which made it harder to pay attention.

3. plantkingman Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I saw this movie years ago.