Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Registration I've Registered FAQ

Discussion in 'FAQ' started by Vashnik, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have not received my activation email or password reset email and cannot login to my account.
    Give it about 5 minutes or check to see if the email is in your Junk/Spam folder. Sometimes email services might accidentally flag an email as spam. If it still does not show up after 5 minutes and it's not in the Junk/Spam folder, then please use the Contact Form found in the footer of each page on the forum and we will endeavor to assist you.

I registered with incorrect information, how do I update the information?
    If you are unable to make changes to your user information either on the Personal Details page [Here], the Contact Details page [Here], or update your Privacy Settings [Here], then contact an admin directly. Do NOT use the report profile function.
    You may begin a conversation by hovering over the "envelope" icon, where a menu will appear. Click on "Start a New Conversation" and name the conversation "Update to Account" and provide the information you wish to update that the forum would not allow you to do personally.

For forum-related account changes and inquiries about your account, please message @Vashnik first [here]. If he is unable to help you, contact @Sporadic next.

I registered on the forum, but I cannot see the download section!

There is a demotion in place to encourage users to confirm their email address instead of just abandoning their account without confirming their email address. The reason this happens is so that users are able to recover their account in the event they forget their password. Once you have confirmed your email address, the forum will reveal the download section when it runs the promotion task every hour. Your wait time could be between 1 minute to 59 minutes. A confirmed email means unlimited access to the download section. If you change your email address after you have confirmed your previous one, this demotion will not occur. Demotion/Promotion updates occur 20 minutes after the hour (example: 5:20 PM; 6:20 PM).

How do I change my username/display name?

At this stage all requests for display name changes are to be sent to an admin (@Sporadic or @Vashnik) via PM including the name you want to have and why you want it changed. Changes are done on a case by case basis. Please send a message to Vashnik first for all forum username changes. Please do NOT use the report profile function to ask for a username change.

I've Registered On The Forum, But My Username Doesn't Show Up in Chat. Why?
    The forum and the chat are two different services. While the forum is a service we provide, the chat is provided by Chatango. You will need to register on Chatango. However, registration on Chatango is not required to interact with other chat users in the same chatroom and you can chat anonymously or with temporary name (which will expire after a while).

I Have Multiple Forum Accounts. Can I Merge Them?
    Please contact an administrator (@Vashnik or @Sporadic). For security reasons, we will need you to identify all email addresses used on the accounts you are merging together. You will also need to specify which accounts you wish to merge together and the primary account that will be taking over your posts. If you cannot identify the email addresses that are on the accounts you are trying to merge together, we will not be able to help you. Merging of accounts will be on a case by case basis.