Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Issue With Final Fantasy Xiv!

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by CaroleBeckerPhD, Aug 27, 2021.

1. CaroleBeckerPhD

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi everyone,
    I have been playing this game for few months. but after updating Steam whenever I try to launch this game steam is giving me this error, 'please verify your games'.How can I able to fix the issue?
    Has anyone faced this similar kind of issue before? Any kind of suggestions would be highly appreciated.

2. ShadowLinks Hero of Time

Ratings:
    +57 / 1 / -0
  3. CaroleBeckerPhD

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks. ShadowLinks. I already figured out the issue from here and solved it by myself. Thanks for the response.

4. Gracebarry000

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I also have some issues with this game, so I bought an uncharted 4 for myself. It's a great game. I refer you should also try the new unknown. I love it, and this Friday, I'll be using my Black Friday coupons from my aunt last week; I will be getting my new PS5 to experience the VR games.