Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

IS: Infinite Stratos 2

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Dirtie00, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Dirtie00 El Psy Kongroo

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]
    Second season of Infinite Stratos

The students at the IS Academy are trained to become pilots for the Infinite Stratos (IS) weapon system. And Orimura Ichika is the only male among the otherwise female students at the academy capable of piloting an IS.

Much to the chagrin of the five girls — ojou-sama Cecilia Alcott, sporty Charlotte Dunois, girly Huang LingYin, sober Laura Bodewig, and tsundere Shinonono Houki — that already have a crush on Ichika, other rivals appear...

Such as the mischievous and quite direct student council president Sarashiki Tatenashi who forces Ichika into additional "training", to improve his skills in combat. Or a previously unknown little sister,Orimura Madoka, in cohorts with some enemy force, linked to the worldwide theft of IS units. Or Tatenashi's shy younger sister Sarashiki Kanzashi Ichika is asked to team up with for the upcoming tag matches.
    Mal gives it at 7.00
    What do you JustDubians think of Infinite Stratos 2?

2. Railgun Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I didn't think it was as good as the first season. Still good though, I enjoyed it.

3. san-roq Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    It's awesome , a second season that makes you wanna trade places with Ichika , but i really enjoyed it

4. ShadowLinks Hero of Time

Ratings:
    +57 / 1 / -0
    For the most part this season felt like a bunch of OVAs....

5. KnowMeFrom Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    Way better than the first season. Laura and Charlotte are some of my favorite characters. I hope there's a third season.