Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Can't Replicate Ipad Compatibilty

Discussion in 'Customer Support' started by Netnix12, May 31, 2016.

1. Netnix12 Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    When I try to enter the page in both safari and chrome it gives me the error "something went wrong displaying the page".
    It just loads but when it's almost done it gives the error.
    I dont know what changed but I was able to watch on my ipad like 2 months ago.

2. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    @Jaysp656 any ideas on this matter?
    Thanks
    ~Ella

3. Kiri Retired staff

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -0
    From you iPad, could you please go to "Settings > General > About" and provide us with your model of iPad and your version of iOS.
    I'll also need you, from the bowser you were using (likeily Safari) navigate to http://www.whatsmybrowser.org/ and provide the Share URL near the top.
    Lastly, I'd like the URL of the page/anime/etc you were trying to view.
    This information is vital for us to diagnose any issues/bugs with the site, and noted in this thread.