Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Introduce Yourselves

Discussion in 'AMVs' started by sayWut, May 2, 2013.

1. sayWut Head Market Research Analyst

Ratings:
    +151 / 0 / -0
    Well I think this is a very straight forward thread! now that your a member of the club your also now a member of a team and as a team we should at least have a little understanding of each other :)

So just say hi, maybe say how long you've been editing, perhaps what you like about editing, your strong points?, weaknesses and what you would like to improve as an editor! or just say whatever you want!

2. BK-201 The Black Reaper Moderator

Ratings:
    +124 / 1 / -0
    Hi, I'm BK-201 and I love watching AMVs and am useless at making them! OK, so you are all probably wondering how I got into this club. Quite simple really...bribary! I kid, I kid, I actually manage the DTR Youtube Channel which will be showcasing stuff from this community.

So if you would like any of your AMVs on the youtube channel just let me know.

3. EvilSpirit Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello Everyone my name is Daniel i am 20 years old i am editing about a year.
    why do i edit would you ask? well i really enjoy it and i take it very seriously.always trying to improve with every amv i make.

Well my strong points in editing hm dont know i am really good with action stuff also can work very well with dubstep and drum and bass songs lets say its my speciality lol.

but i consioder that i can edit everything even a emocional amv no problem for me to make i am active on youtube,animemusic.org,amvnews.ru :)

also if someone will need tome help from me feel free to ask.
    since this is a private group ill share my youtube account with you :

http://www.youtube.com/user/EvilSpiritAmv

Hope we will get along and maybe make a project together , be sure i am looking forward to it :)

4. Sneffe Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello everyone ^^

I'm Sneffe and I've been editing for the past 8 months. I'm 17 years old and live in a small country called Denmark which you've probably never heard of :D.  I specialize in scientific subjects such as physics, chemistry and mathematics and besides that I enjoy english very much.

I find it difficult to name a specific thing I'm good at regarding AMV's since I see myself as a novice who is steadily increasing his skills. But I guess I'm best at making action AMV's and I'm currently working on a Rebuild of Evangelion AMV:

http://www.youtube.com/watchv=5wP5KjsiVUs&list=UUSLpgo0dbNXaYqLv5lBejZw&feature=player_detailpage

You might have a hard time catching my attention online since I spend most of my time studying, but I try to check the website at least once a day and also spend some of my time on my time on my current editing projects :)

I look forward to see some of the amazing AMV's that the rest of the group has created!

5. sayWut Head Market Research Analyst

Ratings:
    +151 / 0 / -0
    Bumped!

Welcome welcome , with the 18 members 3 have posted not bad :p

Since I have now finished uni (thank god) ill be creating some events and building up the rest of the amv editors club section ^^

6. lloyd998 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Brad. Edit amvs for a year now (Yey~) Need to finish a lot of amvs cause I'm lazy and don't wanna edit :3 and I live in the U.S...

I was originally the leader of the AMV editor's club but.... I hate being a leader honestly :p So I just chill here instead

7. sayWut Head Market Research Analyst

Ratings:
    +151 / 0 / -0
    Brad. Edit amvs for a year now (Yey~) Need to finish a lot of amvs cause I’m lazy and don’t wanna edit :3 and I live in the U.S…

I was originally the leader of the AMV editor’s club but…. I hate being a leader honestly [​IMG] So I just chill here instead

chilling being a mod instead xD

Well I should introduce myself , been editing for a year and a few months perhaps?!
    I finish most of mine , probably due to OCD ^^ but yea love anime, love editing, mainly use Vegas however im trying to get the grips of AE ... which I will conquer someday...

8. KI-chan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi fellow editors, I have always enjoyed watching AMV's and used to enjoy making them quite frequently. But alas life got in the way of my editing dreams aha. Im going to re-begin editing soon and pump out those sweet sweet AMV's.

9. Druzaik Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well Hello, my pen-name is Druzaik and I am a Japanese AMV editor that has been editing for about 8 months :D.

I'm mainly strong in making emotional AMV's, and I am fairly weak with action and ecchi and well.. basically any other category :p. I mainly use SV and primarily hate AE on AMV's. I typically only use AE for complex compositions, and for typography.

I'd personally like to improve by learning more useful and simple transitions that catch a person's eye.

10. knage Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well I'm not sure if I'm doing this right but I'm Knage (Kay-Nage) and my Youtube account is balgreya (Bal-Grey-Ya) I like One Piece and To aru Kagaku No Rail-gun and many other anime. The AMV's I make have never been in HD quality because I already have about 8 different anime and most of their episodes on my computer and downloading the HD and converting is way to long for all of it. If I knew what clips I'd be using for a video beforehand I would. I have one idea for a part of all of my videos and then i would build to that point of how would it go with the rest of the video. I never know what I'm going to do until I do it. Anyhow, I ususally make AMV's with any mainstream anime plus others that I've seen keeping in mind that I like the song that is presented to me. Anyhow because this is an introduction probably late but I did this so enjoy.(Also, for the record I'm a verified Youtuber)

http://www.youtube.com/user/balgreya

11. sayWut Head Market Research Analyst

Ratings:
    +151 / 0 / -0
    @knage

Hey and welcome to the club! "To aru Kagaku No Rail-gun " people need to m ake more amvs of that anime, tis my favorite anime of all time! Also we have a skype chat for this club, so if you want an inv to the chat just PM me or post your skype Username here, if you dont have skype that's fine :)

12. StephenMcC55 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I know Im saying this late but oh well HA.

Im Stephen, been editing now for almost 2 years, Im 24 from USA in Arizona. Editing AMVs is so much fun and creating anime with your favorite music you love is priceless for me. Mainly I use rock music as my choice, but never know what I can have in store later down the road. I've won a couple of AMV contests around and a few 2nd places. I've started a studio about a year now called "ProjectTwinsAMV" with my twin bro. We both edited and he is also a 2 year editor. Find us on YouTube and out Facebook page with the signature as my link to the pages. Thank you all.

13. sayWut Head Market Research Analyst

Ratings:
    +151 / 0 / -0
    haha well welcome , welcome :) dont forget to check out the other sections in this forum aswell!!