Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Into The Twilight

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by BlackHeartedRose, Jun 28, 2019.

1. BlackHeartedRose I Love Trophies Content Manager

Ratings:
    +52 / 0 / -0
    “I keep dreaming of a world…

A world that seems familiar…

Have I been there before?

I don’t really know…”

Serenity is dreaming of a world…a world she can’t remember. A world she used to belong to. She asks a few people in her village if they ever heard of the world. They don’t know what she’s talking about. She wants to find a way to get to the world she keeps dreaming of. She feels like it’s her destiny. She decides to pack up and leave her village. Her parents try to stop her, but she made up her mind. While traveling she meets a few friends along the way. They help her along on the journey.

Will Serenity find the world she is looking for? Or is it just a fantasy? Join Serenity on her journey to find the world she keeps dreaming of.

(You are allowed to be whatever type of fantasy creature you would like to be. There are no restrictions in that aspect.)

Name:

Background:

Powers/Weapons:

Characters!

Name: Serenity

Background: Serenity was born in a small village in Aura. Her birth mom abandons her in a building. She is found by the leader of the village. She gets adopted by the Hamuru family. They treat her as if she is their own. As the years go by Serenity starts to have a strange feeling.

Power/Weapon: Unknown

Name: Travis

Background: He lives in the village of Elf. He never got to meet his mother. She died in child birth. He only knows the stories his father told him. They have a good life. His father is a master swordsman. His father taught him everything he knows. He now trains other boys.

Power/Weapon: Uses dual swords to battle foes.

2. The_Lullabye I Love Trophies Chat Moderator

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Name: Courier
    Sex: Female
    Background: a mysterious young woman that travels from town to town delivering letters and small parcels. Aside from her job title few know her actual name, not that she seems to mind. Perhaps she's running from something in her past? Or maybe the name just suits her tastes. Regardless she is well known and trusted by many, even the seedy Lord's of the underworld, both human and supernatural send mail with her. Rumor has it she has a highly valuable document on her person for delivery.
    Weapons/Abilities: .45 revolver with 6 Chambers and a knife. Whether through training or supernatural means, her reflexes are hightened allowing her to react to danger much faster than the average human.

3. Dungeon Master I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +43 / 0 / -0
    Name: Kesato Uesugi

Background: A traveling merchant with a silver tongue and a clever wit, Kesato is far more bitter and jaded than his friendly, approachable demeanor would lead one to believe. A childhood marred by distrust, rejection, and outright abuse from those who resented his kitsune nature has molded him into the cold and manipulative person he is today, a seething resentment for humanity buried deep beneath a deceptively inviting smile. Assuming that everyone else carries the same ill intentions as himself, he has no qualms about using his soft, attractive features and well-developed social skills to get what he wants, along with a bit of kitsune magic when necessary.

Powers/Weapons: Preferring to get his way through coercion rather than violence, Kesato is nonetheless a very capable opponent when forced into combat. His kitsune nature grants him powerful illusion magic which he uses to distract, disorient, or otherwise incapacitate his foe, and if his illusions fail, he will call upon scorching fox-fire to burn his enemy to cinders. As a merchant, he has access to a variety of weapons, but his usual weapon of choice is the light and easily-wielded jian.

4. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Content Manager

Ratings:
    +276 / 1 / -0
    [​IMG]

Name:Melaenia (mel for short)

Background: Melaenia was born and raised in an elf village located deep in the forest. Within the village resides about 20 small families (what was left after an attack on her village 10 years ago). They are the last of their kind and live a secretive life in order to protect those that remain. Melaenia, vowed to protect her people, and took up archery as a hobby and has become one of the best archers in her village. She was taught by her older brother growing up, her older brother pratically raised her when both her parents died. Both her parents have long passed, being victims of an attack on their previous home, which wiped out a vast majority of her kind, her kind being the very few elves being able to grow and control plants by using the magic within them. 3 years ago her brother left with a small group to gather supplies for their people, he and the group never returned. She vowed to find her brother or at least his body so that she could give him a proper burial.

Powers/Weapons: Long bow, ability to control plants.

She has only a week to prepare, before she leaves with the group to gather supplies. She planned to help the group safely return before leaving to find her brother. She had told the people of her village of her plan. Some didn't like the thought of her leaving, while others had understood her reasoning. She sat quietly in a rose garden, one she grew herself, she often spent a lot of her time there, when she wasn't practicing her archery.
    She knelt down and began speaking to the roses
    "I'll have someone tend to you while I am gone, I can't leave all my hard work unattended while i find my brother"
    She settled down onto the grass and looked up at the clear blue sky. Even tho they were deep within the forest, her people made it to where they were surrounded by a wall of trees, but the top of their walls was opened for the sunlight to shine down on them and the plants they cared for.
    she twirled her hand around, a slight glow appeared at her fingertips and the roses began to move as if they were alive, the vines twirling the same direction she moved her fingers. She moved her hand and the vine began climbing up a rock wall, covering it completely.
    "There, its is now perfect"

#4 Miss Elegent Serenity, Jul 8, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
  5. Guts Black Swordsman

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Name: Aldrin

Background: An orphan, he was sold away to a family in Aura, they abused him mentally, physically, and... well. When he turned 18 he was kicked out of the house. Left to his own devices he had no choice but to join the military. He trained how to use a broadsword, heavier than a long sword and longer. When he went to battlefields, he was known as a fearsome and unstoppable warrior. He would take stabs to win battles, and characterized unbelievable traits. Being the youngest to rise the ranks from senior members, he began to be hated.

One day, in a battle, his own brothers in arms turned against him, He was beaten, stabbed, maimed, and broken but he refused to fall, then took to the battlefield himself after killing his own people, he kept pushing forward into a meaningless military battle, when he finally met a foe great enough his right arm got cut off finishing the battle he only realized after he was missing an arm. When the adrenaline wore off and the pain cane in a bellowing scream echoed and could be heard through to Aura.

Powers/Weapons: Berserker uses great swords.

6. Larryman555

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Name: Arjael (The Yellow Weakling)

Background: A young dragon with an unusual coloring for his race, Arjael is referred to as The Yellow Weakling by his kin, due to his small size and build for his race. His father, a powerful red dragon, was dissatisfied with his growth, and so he cast him out of his home at the tender age of 10. Having nowhere to go, Arjael wandered around for a time, and found a wizard's tower. Hiding and listening to the wizard, as well as stealing some of his books, Arjael learned the basics of magic, learning that he has a natural talent for magic. However, Arjael's theft of books and his presence did not go unnoticed, and so the wizard chased off Arjael. Until now, Arjael has been wandering the world, learning bits and pieces of this and that along the way. Feeling lonely, Arjael is looking for a friend, although the all travelers he has approached have been scared off by his intimidating presence.

Abilities/Powers: Arjael is a dragon, and while he is small, he is still stronger than most humans. Being small makes him more agile than most dragons, though, making him speedy in combat. Ironically, he is terrible at melee combat, having not practicing actual combative movements, and can do little more than ram the enemy, or strike them with his claws, fangs, or tail, so any skilled opponent can ward him off, and an unskilled opponent has a chance to survive. As previously stated, his talent lies in magic, being able to call upon it to do several things, as well as creating spells on the fly to do something completely new. Interestingly enough, Arjael also has gained his breath weapon much, much earlier than the average dragon, seeing as a dragon usually achieves some sort of breath power around 100 years of age, and even then it only becomes powerful enough to become a weapon at around 200. On a side note, Arjael cannot fly, because dragons only gain their wings at around 50.

Quick question, I'm assuming this, but can we create lore about the race we are playing, such as the age when dragons gain wings, and stuff like that? If it's a problem, just tell me, i'll fix it