Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Answered Inaccessible Forum

Discussion in 'Customer Support' started by Negi-Springfield, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Negi-Springfield Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +242 / 0 / -1
    Hi,

Late September the site was inaccessible for me for a couple of days. Since then, load times are at over a minute each time and I, more often then not, get a timeout error.

When I have to reply to a tread, I get the symbol that's it's trying to upload and, after a minute, I'm told I can't upload until 270s (but the message is usually sent by then).

I've experienced this over many different browsers, devices,a over different internet networks and providers, so I doubt I'm the problem.

I'm posting because I haven't seen any threads discussing the issue or any announcements, making me think this issue might be limited to me.

2. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    No idea how or why but your account was discouraged. When the forum was compromised a few weeks back some accounts started by being discouraged. I fixed it so hopefully you should be back to normal.

If anyone else is having this issue let me know. Unlike users who are banned there is no list to show me all of the discoraged users.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Negi-Springfield Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +242 / 0 / -1
    Thanks pal, it makes a world of difference.