Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

I'm Back Dudes And Dudettes (again)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Natsu, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    Hi guys, I'm back from the abyss (again), been busy with work and my bro was being a d**k by taking my laptop away from me to work and I'm trying to get used to my computer again and catch up to anime

So what did I miss?

2. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    @Natsu I saw you log in earlier but thought it was just my eyes playing tricks. It has been quite some time. Good to know you are alive and kicking.
    I'm sure you've found a few changes yourself. But ultimately it is the same as always.

3. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    Hmm, I see, because of work and all that stuff I had a hard time returning here, I don't think I'll be here every day, but I'll try to do it anyways