Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

I Have A Question Please

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Awesomelybad, Feb 23, 2018.

1. Awesomelybad Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I hope I'm posting this in the right place. I have a quick question about the "Ai no Kusabi" dub. I was searching around look to buy it and noticed that some sites are calling it "Ai no Kusabi - The space between" while others call it "Ai no Kusabi - Unchanged". Is there a difference, and if so what is it? Which one should I get? Also when will it be added to the watch and download page. Thanks so much for your time.

2. AngeloDaniele Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +169 / 0 / -0
    Hello Awesomelybad,

I haven't seen the anime myself but from what I've researched there are two anime releases one is the 1992, 2 episode ova called "ai no kusabi" which can be translated to "the space between" or "love wedge" etc. The second is the 2012, 4 episode ova by the same name. I couldn't find anything regarding "unchanged", sorry. My advice, go for the the one that says "the space between us". Anyhow, that probably didn't help you too much, regardless here is the link that I got my information from:

https://myanimelist.net/anime/5784/Ai_no_Kusabi_2012