Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Human /Animal Hybrid

Discussion in 'The Asylum' started by Core, Oct 26, 2016.

1. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    What kind of human/animal hybrid or combo would fit you? Or what kind would you want to be?

And what kind do you think would fit other members?

I mean "hybrid" as in something like a neko. Don't get weird on me and think I was referring to some monstrosity like a reversed merman:
    [​IMG]

I think being combined with a fox (kitsune) would be nice, or even a Pomeranian.

#1 Core, Oct 26, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
  2. Ryder Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +39 / 0 / -0
    Ah damn. I was going to bring up this creature I created back then, a chimera sort of beast with the body parts of many prehistoric animals; the horns of a Triceratops, the ears and tusks of a Woolly Mammoth, the teeth of a Saber-toothed Tiger, the neck of a Brachiosaur, etc. I can't remember which animal parts the torso was a part of (never though of it at the time, I guess), but it's supposed to be as big as an Ultrasaurus. lol I used to like dinosaurs and the like a lot back then, and when my college teacher asked the class to draw a picture that represents you, I drew that instead. lol I've been working on that thing since way before that though, like since elementary school. I had felt that it was s a good symbol for me because I had felt kinda like an outcast back then, kinda like a strange, alien beast. Not to mention that I had a really bad temper back then too (still do), so the 'beast' part was very appropriate, representing the inner-beast within me waiting to unleash.

As for a true hybrid like a neko though... I guess either a tiger or a great white shark would be fine. Both of them can be quite savage, and the great white is a rather misunderstood creature.

3. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    That is not so much of a monstrosity like I had in mind. Edited my first post for others to see what I mean by "monstrosity".

4. MonaTheKelpieHorse

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    A Kelpie horse is a half human monster horse that maybe a fairy or a demon and is a type of water spirit that can create storms and control water it can even change into a beautiful person or half horse creature. They maybe be vampiric in nature or simply meat eaters and can change into other creatures who terrorize people who come too close to their bodies of water which include Bogs/Swamps/Lakes/Streams and they only way you can tell if they are a water horse is that they will have weeds growing from their hair or body and they are dripping wet. If you see one you should run to safety as far as you can because there are many types of water horses and most love to drown and eat people until only their liver and intestines are left. They may be created from the bodies of a sick or neglected horse that farmers or their relatives abused and discarded which is why they are heavily connected to farmers so much so that farmers may take the necklace or bridle off to make this elemental creature their slave so they can move heavy stuff for them and build buildings for them. So if you are cornered don't try to pull out it's golden hairs or try to steal it's bridel and halter just runaway because you and your familey will be cursed just like those farmers. They have been traced to different parts of Europe like Ireland and have been known to enchant people so if you see a talking horse or talking animal run same thing goes if you see a handsome young man or beautiful woman with strange colored skin. They may have backwards hoof and are stronger than both man and animals combined and are guardens of water and if you enter water you are at their mercy. Some can sing and some have poisonous snakes in their hair and are believed to be a omen of bad weather or sea deities who they worship by drowning people sometimes children who they lure with a ride and young women they flirt with.

#4 MonaTheKelpieHorse, Feb 3, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
  5. shedninja the sites bug/bug maker Moderator JustDubs Site Admin

Ratings:
    +65 / 0 / -0
    a cat /bug / human hybrid there i picked 3 cat because cats are cute bug because im a bug and human because i need a soul

hehe dead thread