Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Hitorijime My Hero TV Anime Reveals Ending Theme Artists, July 8 Debut

Discussion in 'Anime News' started by Sir-Maddy, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    The official website for the television anime of Memeco Arii's Hitorijime My Hero manga revealed on Friday that the series will premiere on July 8.

The anime will premiere on AT-X on July 8 at 11:30 p.m. and will then air later that evening on Tokyo MX, and on BS-NTV on July 11. The series will stream on dAnime.

The website also revealed that the anime's four main cast members — Tomoaki Maeno, Toshiki Masuda, Shinnosuke Tachibana, and Yoshitsugu Matsuoka — are performing the ending theme song.

Yukina Hiiro (Gakuen Heaven, Chu-Bra!!) is directing the anime at Encourage Films. Yūsei Naruse is in charge of the series scripts, and Ayana Nishino (Aquarion Logos) is serving as character designer and chief animation director. Hatano is performing the opening theme song "Heart Signal."

The anime stars:
    Hitorijime My Hero is a spinoff series of Arii's earlier Hitorijime Boyfriend manga, and it focuses on the high school teacher Kōsuke Ōshiba, and the incompetent delinquent Masahiro Setagawa. Both characters appeared in Hitorijime Boyfriend, and Kōsuke is the brother of the earlier manga's protagonist Kensuke.

Arii launched the spinoff series in Gateau in 2012. Ichijinsha will ship the manga's sixth volume in both a standard and a special edition on June 29. The manga has over 700,000 copies in print. Arii and Ichijinsha published Hitorijme Boyfriend in 2010, and JManga released the manga digitally in North America in 2012.