Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Important High Volume Of Listings

Discussion in 'Information & Updates' started by Vashnik, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    We are experience a high volume of listings that need to be fixed and added while the site director and his family are dealing with some personal stuff.
    Please bare with us till April, when things should settle down and things start getting back to a normal run.

If you are interested in volunteering and becoming a Content Manager, please see [this thread] for job description, requirements, and how to apply. The site director will be sorting through Content Manager applications for qualified candidates.

Thank you for your patience.

#1 Vashnik, Mar 29, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Johanmyburgh Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    thank you for letting us know... i havent been on for a while so was worried that jd was removed permanently... for your service i will wait till year end if i have to.. Good luck with your personal "stuff" you have to sort out hope everything works out for you :) thank you for a wonderful service appreciate it more than you know!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    thank you for your patience and kindness :) things have settled for us and now we have more time to put into the site. We had just moved into our new apartment, then had a truck deliver a lot of our stuff that was stored in another state. So we were busy with getting all that done and were trying to finish before my surgery. I recently had a full thyroidectomy surgery at the end of March, I found a nodule and the tests came back atypical cells and abnormal cells which meant there was a 70% chance of it being cancer so my doctor wanted to take my entire thyroid out. It was after the surgery that we found out it was in fact cancerous. Everything is good now, just adjusting to new meds and have to follow up constantly to make sure it doesn't return. Now that we are over that hurdle, we have more time to focus on the site. Sporadic has a new team of CM's and they are working hard to get caught up. So far they have gotten all the recent anime caught up and are currently working on the long list of broken anime. We appreciate your patience and understanding and thank you for your continued support of our site :)