Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Repaired High School Dxd Born

Discussion in 'Report Broken Anime' started by w133prb, Nov 25, 2018.

1. w133prb I Love Trophies Content Manager

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    #1 w133prb, Nov 25, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2018
  2. Vashnik Reagent Lord Network Admin Forum Administrator

Ratings:
    +291 / 0 / -0
    Use the streaming site for now. You can download the episodes from the server that the video player is streaming from.
    My post located in An Alternative Way To Download explains how to grab a file from MP4Upload using the streaming site.

3. w133prb I Love Trophies Content Manager

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

hi

i did as you suggested and still the file isnt DL. I play and click on the DL button and the screen pauses and the screen ad appears and thats it.

upload_2018-11-27_15-42-46.png

4. Tokyosama

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    I do have another solution for you. Create a mp4upload account; you don't have to upload anything to the site. Use that dead mp4upload link and just import to Copy Files. All it does is create a new link and restored that was removed by DMCA. The new restore links will only apply yourself within your account.

5. anonymous Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    No good. When I try to play the video all I get is:

This site can’t be reached

www.mp4upload.com’s server DNS address could not be found

6. Vashnik Reagent Lord Network Admin Forum Administrator

Ratings:
    +291 / 0 / -0
    There is an issue between your connection and the DNS server you're connecting to. This isn't something we can fix for you as it could be something your ISP did to blacklist certain sites.

7. Tokyosama

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Should be working now. This is not mp4upload links but the download are a lot faster than mp4upload with no lag issue.

8. anonymous Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    For some reason it only happens why I try to play a mp4upload video. Browsing and downloading work fine.

Can't you add new mp4upload links as well? I'm not a fan of the countdown and the capcha.

9. Tokyosama

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Can’t mp4upload have server issue. Even I were to add them it still have errors to not download. The countdown and captcha is your best bet because dmca doesn’t apply on my site and the service is 5 time faster download speed than mp4upload with no errors or lagging. There nothing really I can do to fix mp4upload server errors.

#9 Tokyosama, Dec 15, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
  10. anonymous Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    They do? Is the error coming from the download link or something else? I'm asking because just a few hours ago I downloaded two episodes of Steins Gate and didn't run into any issues.

It'd be best if you add new mp4upload links anyway. I doubt the server problem would last forever.

11. Tokyosama

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Even, if I were to add new mp4upload links. They will get removed again and again. It is an endless cycle to keep replacing with new working links. Just wait for another content manager that is willing to keep add mp4upload links.

12. anonymous Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    They don't get removed THAT often, do they? From what I have seen, most of the time the broken video reports are about other issues.

Anyway, since you don't want to upload new mp4upload links, will Laximus do it when she gets back?

13. Tokyosama

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Mp4upload received a lot of DMCA every day that is why you always get "file not found". Even if we keep replaced with new links chances are it will get removed again in the future and that is more labor to re-upload video. There is no way to pervert this from getting mp4upload links being removed. The safest way to avoid DMCA is through my site and require a countdown and a captcha that make harder for a copyright enforcement company to flag the original download source but the downside is user will get annoyed by this method. Replacing new mp4upload links is a huge labor for a content manager to handle and require a long period of time to get links fixed.

At some point, I will upgrade the captcha that will run in the background that doesn't require to solve a problem to prove your not a bot or force user to log in or create an account to access block download content.

#13 Tokyosama, Dec 16, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
  14. anonymous Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I see. Then would you still post mp4upload links for the newer releases? Most of them are less likely to get taken down than super-popular series like My Hero Academia or HSDxD.