Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

High School D×D

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by ThatRandomGinger, Jan 23, 2014.

1. ThatRandomGinger Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    This thread is for people who want to read, have read or are going to read High School D×D

2. ThatRandomGinger Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    Story Synopsis:
    I, Hyoudou Issei, am a 2nd Year High school student and my age is equal to the number of years I haven't had a girlfriend. And, someone like me got a girlfriend! I'm sorry buddies, I will walk the path of becoming an adult before you guys! --That's how it was supposed to be, but why did I get killed by my girlfriend!?I still haven't done anything yet! Are there no Gods in this World!?
    And, the person who saved me is the most beautiful girl in my school, Rias Gremory-senpai. I learned the shocking truth from her who isn't a God but a Devil. "You have reincarnated as a Devil! Work for me!"Lured by Senpai's breasts and treats, my life as a reincarnated Devil began.So the "Academy×Love Comedy×Battle Fantasy” starts here with just aggressive and worldly desires!

My Synopsis:
    Issei Hyoudou, is a typical highschool pervert: few friends, obsessive of oppai, and his age matches the number pf years he hasn't had a girl friend. One day his life changes when he actually gets a girlfriend! They spend the day together having fun and going on a date, but Issei's new girl friend has just one request of him “Will you die for me?”. And so ends Issei's life or so he though..... Rias, a beauty at Issei's school, comes to the dying Issei and gives him a new life as a devil! Now Issei must spend his new life serving Rias, all the while dreaming of becoming a harem king in his new devil life What adventures await our new devil in training?

3. Keiichi-Morisato DJ Double Cheezy ~ Sakura Animé Radio

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    I've read up to 13,
    I love the series and if you only watch the anime youre missing out on 3/4 of the best stuff even though both season really stick to the novels extremely well.
    You just gotta read it.
    I came to the anime for the ecchi and started reading the novels for the excellent story.

4. ThatRandomGinger Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    I'm on 15/16 and waiting for 16 to get translated. Its a great story but i have two bones to pick with it

Number 1: If Issei is suppost to be this big ass pervert and wants a harem Shouldn't he realize HE ALREADY HAS ONE!
    I mean here a list of the girls
    Rias, Asia, Akeno, Koneko, Koneko's sister, Xenovia, Irina, Ravel, Ophis, , and even Le Fay! how the heel do you not notice that!!

Number 2: about half the major fights get interrupted with an ecchi moment that gives Issei a new power, now if this happened before or after the fight that's fine but really, interrupting the climax of the fight? it just bugs me. but again its a good series

5. Keiichi-Morisato DJ Double Cheezy ~ Sakura Animé Radio

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    So this popped up yesterday...
    I know it isnt the place to discuss the anime but still. Quite interesting...

[​IMG]

6. ThatRandomGinger Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    Good news, volume 16 has finally been fully translated. The main guy that does the translations for DxD will be posting them on B-T soon, but has them on his personal blog for read too. Also there apparently will be a volume 17 coming out in a few weeks that he will work on once he gets it

7. Keiichi-Morisato DJ Double Cheezy ~ Sakura Animé Radio

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    As much as I love DxD, I think its getting somewhat very much too long.

8. ThatRandomGinger Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    @keiichi-morisato It is getting rather long however it's may be trying to do something i've wanted a high school anime to do for a long time, actually go through all of high school, instead of just end after the first semester as with many cases. granite it started with issei being in his second year of high school already so that kinda cut the time down a bit

9. ThatRandomGinger Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    Just finished the latest volume, They finally explained where the name [DxD] comes from. Won't say what so it isn't spoiled but makes sense. Several new powers where introduced making The Gremory team even more powerful, but unforcantely some of those powers aren't allowed to be used in rating games. Also seems like the author is setting this up to be a extemely long running novel series

10. Keiichi-Morisato DJ Double Cheezy ~ Sakura Animé Radio

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
  11. ThatRandomGinger Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    Yes, 16 just recently got fully translated and posted

12. Keiichi-Morisato DJ Double Cheezy ~ Sakura Animé Radio

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0