Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Hellsing

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Laximus, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Laximus Espada | Anime Dealer

Ratings:
    +965 / 0 / -0
    Hellsing follows the antiheroic vampire, Alucard, and a police girl-turned-vampire, Seras Victoria, two vampires employed by the vampire-extermination group of England, the Hellsing Organization. Slowly but surely, through their active duty, they find a new breed of vampires beginning to arise.​

2. Kaede Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +450 / 0 / -0
    This anime was alright. I wasn't as interested in these as I thought I would but the story is still interesting. I think I prefer Hellsing rather than ultimate although ultimate had more action... It was too quick I thought... Anyway... Hellsing wouldn't be hellsing without Alucard and Victoria.

3. Crazy Potato Designer

Ratings:
    +207 / 0 / -0
    A Hellsing thread? Yeeessss!
    [​IMG]
    I love Ultimate more than the original, It was longer had more story,action and a revamped graphic style than it's flat predecessor. lol
    Many new characters introduce in Ultimate had great backstories along with amore developed backstory to the main cast as well.
    It's great they tossed some of the unwanted characters like the two lovers from the beginning after
    Seras became part of the Hellsing organization.
    I can go on and on about the soundtrack, gory details and characters but man is Seras 10x cooler in Ultimate....
    That being said my favorite part is the Jet Ride with the outcome and scenery that comes after that.​

4. Kaede Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +450 / 0 / -0
    I will admit... Seras was better in Ultimate.