Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Hellsing Ultimate

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Laximus, May 4, 2016.

1. Laximus Espada | Anime Dealer

Ratings:
    +965 / 0 / -0
    Hellsing, a secret organization of the British government, has long been battling supernatural threats to keep the people safe from creatures of the night. The current leader, Integra Wingates Hellsing controls her own personal army to eliminate the undead beings, but even her highly trained soldiers pale in comparison to her most trusted vampire exterminator, a man by the name of Alucard, who is actually a powerful vampire himself. Along with Integra's mysterious butler and Alucard's new vampire minion, Seras Victoria, The Hellsing Organization must face not only regular ghouls and vampires, but a rivaling secret organization from the Vatican, and Millennium, an enigmatic group of madmen spawned by a certain war over 50 years ago... A bloody battle between monsters is about to begin. The dead are dancing, and all hell is singing.

What do you Justdubians think of Hellsing Ultimate?​

2. Kaede Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +450 / 0 / -0
    The story to this was really good I thought... But the beginning/opening was too quick into it. However, as the story goes on it starts to fan out. Perhaps I'm saying this due to watching the other Hellsing.... Overall it's a good series.

3. HarleyQuinn73 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    This is my all time favorite anime. I detest horror movies but I like my anime really violent for some reason and this one just hit the nail on the head for me . The story is really good too and the characters are worth getting invested in .

4. Vladnyx Everyone is the main character of their own life.

Ratings:
    +609 / 0 / -0
    Yes this is one of my favorites as well. Normally I don't push DVD/Blu-ray series onto a person, but Fuimation is currently selling each part to Hellsing Ultimate for less than $20 a piece which is a fantastic deal. If you already own it superb, however if you don't and ever thought about owning it now is a good chance to get it cheap. Last time I recall Hellsing Ultimate being that cheap was Early New Years and each Volume still ran me close to $25 a piece.

• Like Like x 1