Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Halloween AMVs

Discussion in 'AMVs' started by Miss Elegent Serenity, Oct 4, 2015.

1. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    Hey everyone its that time of year again, October!! and you know what that means... Halloween. WHOO!!
    OK so here is the deal. I am looking for Halloween AMV's to use this month for the AMV's of the week. I hoping to get ones that have been created by our members to use. But will take random Halloween AMV's if anyone has a favorite they want to share. Would like to find some with different music (Meaning I dont want 4-5 amv's with the song "this is halloween" etc) I am looking for variety. Those who would like to submit their own AMV's will get the opportunity to have them posted on our FB page. What does that mean for you??
    Well all our FB fans will get to see it and this will help you get views, not just for that AMV, but others you have created.

When I post the AMV's I make sure to mention if the person is a member of our forum in case anyone would like to comment how well the AMV was. You can submit your AMV's by PMing me on here or post them in the comments below. I would suggest PM's cause commenting below could risk in them being seen before they are posted for the AMV of the week.

[​IMG]
    AMV's must consist of but not limited to
    ~Halloween clips
    ~Halloween music

Your lovable FB admin and social media mod
    ~Ella

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
  3. sayWut Head Market Research Analyst

Ratings:
    +151 / 0 / -0
    I have an older beta haloween amv but tbf im pretty embarrassed to show it.

4. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    Do it...DO IT!!! lol I haven't gotten many self made ones and need one for next week since its halloween

5. sayWut Head Market Research Analyst

Ratings:
    +151 / 0 / -0
    Allrighty :confused: ill finish of some rough patches , it wont have any text wel I can add some, not sure what to say, Halloween is coming or something im not sure , this is the beta version , im about to upload just give your honest opinion :confused:

6. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    Nice!

7. sayWut Head Market Research Analyst

Ratings:
    +151 / 0 / -0

hmmm here it is...

8. Roy-Blue Trophy Hunter Chat Moderator

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    This is very late, but I did have a personal favorite Halloween AMV this year:

Though of course I can't make any myself, and certainly none as great at the infamous Wut (great short btw). But I can say, being an AMV enthusiast, that there wasn't a great pool of Halloween themed AMVs created this year. It's sad, really.

Another notable mention: