1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Subbed Only Haikyuu!!

Discussion in 'Request Anime' started by Awesomelybad, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Awesomelybad

This one is much the same as my "Kuroko No Basket" post. I have looked all over and can't find a dubbed version of this one ether. But it's such a wonderful anime and would hate to not finish it. So if anyone could help out with that I would much appreciate it. Thank you for your time... :)

2. Laximus Espada | Anime Dealer

Same as Kuruko no Basket, this anime has not been dubbed. However Sentai Filmworks has licensed this one but it is up to them to dub it or not, so far they've only been releasing it subbed with no announcement on a dub.

3. Awesomelybad

I hope they decide to dub this one, it's really popular to. Once again thanks so much for answering my post so quickly... :)

Laximus likes this.
  4. Phri3d

i'd advise that you don't hold your breath ... sorry buddy unfortunately Sentai Filmworks is notoriously terrible for just sitting on their licensed anime and not releasing the dubs :( , here's hoping though aye :p

5. Awesomelybad

Thats sad I would love to see this one dubbed, I would enjoy it so much more if I knew what was going on in it... lol :confused: I have tried to keep up with it all but it's hard if you only know english... :)