Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Haganai Discussion

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Sir-Maddy, Jul 4, 2013.

1. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    Here you can discuss the Harem Comedy, Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai.
    Or Haganai
    Or I Don't Have Many Friends.

Because I don't watch harems, I won't put my opinion in.
    But you guys can discuss it.

2. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    I enjoyed the comedy in the anime, the only thing that gave me the creeps was that shark scene in episode 8 (I think), but overall it was entertaining.

Also, keep in mind that right now we're talking about season 1, if you watched season 2 by any chance then don't spoil anything from that season

3. Ovyda The Phantom Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    Since it was a boring series, I forgot to start watching 2nd season. How much time we have for the 2nd season? Or I am late already?

4. OtakuSenseiHig Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Ahh Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai this show i saw recently brings back good memories especially of the roller coaster scene then again that was in season 2

5. Wampa Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I liked the random nods to other animes like the many Oreimo references to the point of them plainly showing the backs of the oreimo cast. Favorite character in season 1 was Rika because idk something about crazy people like that i enjoy. Overall it was a harem so idk what else to say about it kinda meh not something i would drop but not particularly great. @Ovyda if we are going by the 1 episode per day then it should be 12 days past now so the 17 unless we go back to the old watch schedule which would be sooner.

6. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Note: please use @ system if you're posting something for me to see. Been and still am busy and may forget to check back. Thanks.

I decided not to watch this anime because A) Don't have the time and B) it's getting a dub soon (S1, I'll have to wait for a dub of S2) and if an anime has got/is getting a dub then 99.9999% of the time I'll watch the dub.

@natsu-dragneel: From what others are saying here are we supposed to also watch any extra eps, specials/ovas & or S2's and other seasons? I'm confused because I thought whatever won we'd watch just that 1st season, or are we also watching anything else related/tied to that winning anime?

7. Wampa Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    @Natsuru-san this discussion is only for season 1 right now season 2 discussion will start later and is memory serves we watch anything related to said anime like i recall watching a number of shorts for something (believe it was A channel) and the episode 0 of un-go so i could be wrong but that is my understanding

8. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Wampa, I'd like for Natsu to say for sure though. :) Btw, nice avi of Kallen. ;)

9. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    @natsuru-san If the anime has specials like High School DxD, then we watch the specials a little later. In this case, season 1 has an OVA, the anime and an episode 13, while season 2 doesn't have anything right now

10. Ovyda The Phantom Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    Completed both, but discussing here only 1st now right?

11. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    Hmm. This is not an anime I would usually watch and after seeing the first season my opinion of the genre hasn't changed. Still I guess it wasn't a terrible season 1 considering I didn't rage quit. Watching anime characters play dating sims featuring anime characters was highly amusing.

I don't really have much more to say, it's just not for me and felt kind of boring. Now if you excuse me I'm going to talk to my invisible friend and ask what he thinks.

12. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    @natsuru-san If the anime has specials like High School DxD, then we watch the specials a little later. In this case, season 1 has an OVA, the anime and an episode 13, while season 2 doesn’t have anything right now
    K thanks and S1 of DxD also has a 2nd OVA ep which has been out for a month now. Also, DxD New has stated today. I'm already watching it. (Finished ep 1 already that is)

13. Wampa Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I finished up season 2 today so i can catch up on some other shows(and watch the new dxd) so what is the date that the discussion will start thought it was posted here somewhere but cant find it for the life of me @Natsu-Dragneel . Also just as a little aside i found the second season alot better in most aspects imo so if you made in through the first season thinking it was iffy i think this season redeems atleast some of it