Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Gurren Lagann: What will it take for a regular human like me to obtain spiral power?

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by HenchmenX, Jun 20, 2013.

1. HenchmenX Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well, I saw the anime Gurren Lagann and even rewatched, it is hands down one the best animes I have ever seen, easily makes my top ten. But I am wondering, how is it that I, a regular human, can pierce through the heavens? I am not a beastman, so should be able to obtain spiral power somehow. How much GAR does it take? Tell me what Destiny combining is!

Have fun. ^_^

2. JustAdmin Root

Ratings:
    +233 / 0 / -0
    To gain spiral powa you have to be a top geezer like me stopping the unstoppable every day

Meanwhile back in reality, It's a cool show but it feels like it took a dip in entertainment value halfway through because of the obvious spoiler I shall not mention.

3. HenchmenX Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Lol, Yeah, I understand what you mean, I won't spoil anything either. Their, quite a bit of plotholes as well, and I mean storywise, not "Plot", lol; but honestly it never bothered me, because overall I had a very enjoyable time watching the anime. Never by any anime have I been inspired so much. I now live by the many lessons this anime has taught me; to never give up, no matter how bad things can get. After watching it the first time, it became tradition for me to watch it rewatch it every summer. It just never seems to get old to me. :)

4. HenchmenX Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Oh, I meant to put for the second sentence "There are quite a bit of plot holes", lol. I rush type hehehe

5. JustAdmin Root

Ratings:
    +233 / 0 / -0
    It does have an amazing redeeming feature though, here's a hint "Find a hole!"

6. HenchmenX Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Lol, you have a point. ;)