Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Guilty Crown: What's your Void?

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Kiri, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Kiri Retired staff

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -0
    Simple, what do you imagine your Void to be? Keep in mind your Void is a weapons of people's psyche given physical form.

I'd think mine would be something like a shield. I'm a very shy person and tend to hind from situations, and I feel a type of shield would suit my psyche. I'd think it would be fairly strong, but like anything, wear down over time.

2. Uallandme Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    A blunt claymore.

You would look at it and believe that it is dependable, useful and sturdy but you use it and find out its utterly useless, mere dead weight.

Wow i am really hard on my-self.

3. skittles670 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    A relecting mask why because i never show what is inside my heart instead i let others see what they want to see from me allowing me to continue living my life but keeping everyone at a great distance cause I show what they want to see not what truly goes on in my mind