Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Repaired Girls Und Panzer

Discussion in 'Report Broken Anime' started by Aaron, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Aaron Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    episode 12 of Girls Und Panzer wont fully download

2. Vashnik Reagent Lord Network Admin Forum Administrator

Ratings:
    +294 / 0 / -0
    Please make sure you are following the directions of Read Before Reporting Videos as it details the steps to take when reporting a broken episode.

Title of the thread should be "Girls und Panzer" (I will go ahead and update the title for you, but make sure all your future reports have the series title as the thread's title).
    The post is what contains the episode(s) that you are having issues with, the error message(s) you are receiving/seeing, the details of what it's doing (such as it downloads 5mb out of 9mb and then stops, saying it's complete), the file is showing up smaller than usual (such as a 10mb file, instead of 100mb).

To the content manager that will pick this series up on their "to do list," episode 12 appears to push a smaller file size than normal or the server the file is coming from is having connection issues. When I did manage to get it to download, it only gave me 10mb. Any attempt to skip ahead ended the episode. Windows Media Player also gave an error message "Windows Media Player encountered a problem while playing the file."

3. Tokyosama Content Manager

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0