Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Ghibli's "The Wind Rises" Trailer

Discussion in 'Anime News' started by BK-201, Jul 20, 2013.

1. BK-201 The Black Reaper Moderator

Ratings:
    +124 / 1 / -0
    Theatrical Trailer for Hayao Miyazaki's "The Wind Rises"
    Latest Studio Ghibli movie opens in Japanese theaters July 20th

Scott Green
    July 20, 2013 2:21am BST (12 hours ago)

The Wind is Rising, the first anime movie directed by Hayao Miyazaki since 2008's Ponyo opens in Japanese theaters July 20th, and to prepare for the debut, the theatrical trailer ran Japanese TV.

Based on his manga and a novel by Tatsuo Hori, the filme explores the life of World War II Zero fighter designer Jirō Horikoshi's life with Evangelion's Hideaki Anno voicing the character.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5dB_9dW2SQ[/youtube]

2. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    MORE GHIBLI. Well now that thats out of the way, this looks interesting as at first I thought it was going to be more romanced based and it still could be who knows, but plane crashes and other dangerous aspects are a bit of a relief. Well regardless I still plan to watch it as I am a Ghibli fan but it is good to know there are parts I should actually like, although maybe not as some of the others I haven't enjoyed much.

Well at least a longer trailer is posted, last time I checked it was still only the 30 second one. I wonder what the 2nd Ghibli film will be like, I haven't heard any news about that one?