Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Funimation Unveils High School DxD BorN Broadcast Dub Cast

Discussion in 'Anime News' started by Mark Denn, May 5, 2015.

1. Mark Denn News Man

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    Josh Grelle, Kelly Angel replace Scott Freeman, Teri Rogers for season 3
    [​IMG]North American anime distributor Funimation announced the cast for its broadcast dub of High School DxD BorN, the thirdHigh School DxD anime season, on Saturday:

Justin Cook, director of production at Funimation, noted thatJosh Grelle and Kelly Angel have replaced Scott Freeman andTeri Rogers in the cast: "We have always tried incredibly hard to retain the original voice cast for our dubbed releases. However, there are instances where 'life just gets in the way,' and this is one of those unfortunate situations. With that being said, we are proud to bring the talents of both Josh and Kelly into the cast, and though they have big shoes or bras, as the case may be, to fill, I believe our work this season will be the best ever, despite the changes and challenges."

Funimation is already streaming the anime season with English subtitles as it airs in Japan.Funimation describes the story:

The babes and boys of the Occult Research Club are Back! Lovable loser (and bust buff) Issei and his clan of bewitching beauties return for a new season of supernatural tussles and sexy shenanigans—featuring old friends and new enemies! Now that all the girls live in Issei's home, life seems like nothing but fun and scantily-clad lounging…for now! Join Rias, Akeno, Koneko, Asia, Xenovia, Gasper, and everyone's favorite Harem King Issei as they fight, fumble, and fondle their way through their demonic high school lives.

2. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    Hm, wonder what happened?

3. Nimander God of Calamity

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    Changing voices in the third season? Madness!

4. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    How about we just not watch and dub and listen to superior sub instead.

5. Nimander God of Calamity

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    I'm just here advocating for the ever so quiet dub fans.

I'll be watching subs, because I'm less likely to notice a voice change(who the fuck am i kidding).

6. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    Based Youko Hikasa.