Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Funimation Unveils A Certain Scientific Railgun S' English Dub Cast, Trailer

Discussion in 'Anime News' started by Sir-Maddy, Apr 19, 2014.

1. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    Funimation's Sakura-Con panel on Saturday announced the English dub cast for characters introduced in its July 1 release of the A Certain Scientific Railgun S television anime series. The main cast will stay the same as the previous season. Funimation will release the first part of the series on DVD.

Shinobu Nunotaba - Mariela Ortiz
    Misaki Shokuho - Teri Rogers
    Frenda Seivelun - Leah Clark
    Shizuri Mugino - Lydia Mackay
    Saiai Kinuhata - Apphia Yu
    Rikou Takitsubo - Megan Shipman

Jerry Jewell is serving as ADR director.

Funimation also shared a trailer for the English dub and a synopsis:
    [youtube]http://youtu.be/28m2UBZ91nQ[/youtube]

Something sinister is growing in Academy City. The shadows are filled with whispers of a project to clone one of the super-powered students known as espers. High-ranking master of electricity Mikoto Misaka laughs off these stories until she comes face to face with a copy of herself. The duplicates are real, and are being mass-produced from Misaka's DNA, making each one of them a little piece of her.

These clones—her sisters—are being systematically murdered in a series of experiments designed to turn a sadistic killer into the strongest esper in history. Misaka vows to save her copies and destroy the project, but this might be one fight she can't win alone. High-energy battles and intense action explode in this continuation of the Railgun series from the creator of A Certain Magical Index.

2. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

I figured if the dub of Railgun S was coming it'd come soon after Index II but to think this soon,

[​IMG]

Now to wait for it and the 2nd half. (Prob going to wait till it's all released before I watch it)

3. minisiets Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    I liked the dubs for the Raildex series so far. I'll probably be watching this when it rolls around.