Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Freedom

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Laximus, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Laximus Espada | Anime Dealer

Ratings:
    +965 / 0 / -0
    In the year 2041, mankind created their first space colony on the moon. But after a freak cataclysm devastated human civilisation on Earth, the republic of the moon built a domed megalopolis known as Eden. Now in the year 2267, a boy called Takeru spends his time engaging in hover-craft races against rival street gangs, unaware that he is about to embark in the journey of unearthing Eden's origin.​

2. VeritasOdiumParit Cult of Personality

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -0
    I thought this anime was alright. It wasn't the greatest. But, it had a cool opening from Utada Hikaru. The animation was interesting as it combined 3D cell-shaded animation to the anime. The story is short and sweet as it gets to the main point. But, I feel like the characters lacked a lot of development. All in all, not bad to watch. But, could be better. Rather slow paced in my opinion.