Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Formal Introduction

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Doomguy, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    Hi it's Doomguy, in case you didn't know me I have been a member of this website for quite a while. Many of my posts in the early days went into the asylum area but I branched out over time. I'm also a member of the RP Club and I pitch in randomly in the Hall of Elders and Tech stuff.

Recently I have been making more comments regarding video games with large contributions such as my written (with screencaps) playthroughs of games like MechWarrior 4 Vengeance,MechWarrior 3,Jade Empire,Final Fantasy 7,Final Fantasy 8. and Fallout 3/New Vegas

Quite a list. I didn't beat all of them but made a good showing of them.
    Anyway with a new headphone and a much better computer I'm in better shape to do some video playthoughs too (YES).
    I'll probably post them on Youtube alongside screencaps. Live streaming might be fun but scheduling could get weird.
    I'm Quakeguy in World of Tanks (XVM painted me green last I played. I'm okay, I do make mistakes)
    Quakeguy64 in Battlefield 4 (I'm not that good but that's probably because I lone wolf)
    Pretty much either Doomguy or Quakeguy in video games. Sometimes I have to add 64 in the end.

Ah lets see what else...
    I like rpgs and shooter games. I dabble with strategy games sometimes (I'm a base builder)
    I play with "house rules" in many games I play. I enjoy a good story and I'm a sucker for romance. I got a love/hate relation with video game mascots, either they suck or they're hilarious
    I don't play a lot of multiplayer anymore. My glory days was on Halo 1 where my friends suffured the wrath of the magnum pistol. Also I dominated COD 2 with the sniper rifle.
    I suck now though.

I hate losing. A lot. It's one of the reasons why I stopped playing online with strangers.

Anyway I'll be posting video game playthroughs and stuff here. If anyone wants to see me play a certain game on the PC just let me know.