Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

"First Love" - EL, a true story.

Discussion in 'The Asylum' started by Shanarox, Jun 30, 2014.

1. Shanarox Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Hello everyone, I wish to share my very first experience into the wonders of romance and help those who might have gone through a similar situation.

Apologize for any grammatical errors as I've written this sometime ago(possibly like 3 or 4yrs)so hope you enjoy it~

*sighs*

for some reason I just cannot forget about it but maybe sharing it with you guys may help me.

It all started on a Saturday night if I remember correctly, my parents were divorced so like every other weekend I visited either my mom or dad.

This particular weekend however I went with my dad and he told me about this "party" that my cousin's family is going to.

I agreed to go since there isn't anything better to do around the place he was staying at.

So I go with the impression that like I'm going to be bored out of my mind for being at some random fiesta not knowing a SINGLE person except my own father and the family of my cousin.

around twenty minutes has passed and I'm sitting at a table counting my fingers or something when my dad told me to join my cousin in this "jump thingy" - it's an inflatable bouncy house for those who don't know.

I was like DAFUQ?! Don’t you think I'm a bit too old for that?

But w/o second thought I go.

So I'm there bouncing around like the idiot I am when it happened.

I caught a glimpse of two girls talking about me - thanks to my peripheral vision.

Within minutes they leave for the grassy field to play soccer, I stayed in the bouncy house just watching them in curiosity as to what they were discussing.

As the party comes to an end, I decided to rally up all the kids and tell them to try and knock down the bouncy house with me - yeah, I have silly ideas... I know.

As I prepare to make the first attempt in this plan... "she" joins in and started talking to me.

Nervous as I was, all I could do is say yes to everything she told me – we then commenced in smacking the hell out of the bouncy house until it actually fell over.

I fell to the side clinging on my cousin as the rest of the kids fall to their "doom"

Then... it happened again.

"she" reached out to me in order to grab onto my arm so I wouldn't fall... then I let go of my cousins hand. (Which I would regret doing so later on - don't worry he isn't hurt or anything but that's not the point in what I trying to say)

We then got off the bouncy house and from there I decided to properly introduce myself.

She responded back with a smile and gave me her phone # to call her back when I can.

I then said goodbye as my dad was calling for me to get going - throughout the rest of the night at my cousin's house, I felt "butterflies" in my stomach... such a wonderful feeling that I could describe it as "love" sensation.

That is how it started - now how it "ended" left me completely devastated of my love life, I blame myself though.

To SUM it up as short as possible;

after we met, I gave her a few calls and we talked away into the night about life, family, dreams, and so forth.

We went on a few "dates" to a carnival, water park, movie theatre BUT she had her family with her: mom, and little brother - whom I was with most of the time and not her... *sad face*

the problem of the "relationship" is this: she is about a year 1/2 older than me if I can remember correctly, and I usually would like to be the older person as a guy in a formal romance.

She probably has dated a few other guys before me so when I was chosen to be another... maybe she expected experience or something - in other words like if I already knew what I was doing in the relationship between man or women which HONESTLY I didn't...

yeah... would make sense right? She was my first love after all.

I knew her little brother MORE than I knew her... quite a shame really because I was always getting into those crazy rides at the fair or playing video games.

SO now to how it "ends" between me and her.

In Latin American culture, much like how we celebrate "sweet" sixteen they do what is called a "Quinceanera" which is a celebration to honor a female who has turned 15 years of age and has crossed over from a girl to a women.

LONG story short - It has been roughly 2 to 3 years since I've last talked or seen her since I was busy moving around a lot due to tough economic times, I was fourteen at the time.

My dad received an invitation from her mom to go to her "Quinceanera" since she turned 15 that year.

Excited as I was to see her: showered, put on some cologne and decent clothing, and brought a diamond that I found somewhere on the ground.

I go and well... It was over before I manage to find a seat.

Her mom told me to come in the house and well she broke the "news" about it since her daughter was too "shy" or sad to tell me.

I nodded and proceeded into the bathroom where I looked into the mirror and said: WTF am I doing here than?!

When I stepped out "she" was there sitting on the couch with tears in her eyes - guess not expecting that I would actually show up to the place.

I’m thinking that she apologized that she thought I "ignored" her or something and decided to find a "new" friend.

I then said the same in return and gave her the diamond that I brought as a token of my feelings I had for her. (Pretty sure she must have either kept it or threw it in the trash after finding out that It could have been fake - I really don't care anymore...)

With that said and done I silently departed into the night... alone.

Couldn't sleep for days... depressed as hell.

Told my mom about it and we got drunk - lol.

THE END

2. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    here you go man..

3. BaconMan8910 Blue Bomber

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    Never too old for a bouncy castle. :3