Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Fire Emblem Fates

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Vapen, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Vapen Probably Asleep

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    Been playing the game slowly because I'm still uncertain on what I want to do as far as marriages go.
    Do I want to get all the children characters in each path/route or just wait and do it all in the Revelations route where I can just get all of them and do it once.
    I guess I'd get every story for all of them for each side after the game is finished if I unlocked them all for each side. I just don't know if it's really necessary.

I'm also one of those that is never sure who I want each character to be with which drives me crazy, because I wanna be sure I make the best matches for the best children characters.

Thoughts and choices others have made with the characters?

2. TheAuraKnight Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    Well if it ever comes out in oz...