Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

February is for Love Nomination Thread

Discussion in 'Elimination Games' started by Batosai, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    gawd my noms are facing strong love partners. i can see my defeat in the first rounds.

2. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    Nice picture on the bracket. Looks good.

3. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
  4. Vladnyx Everyone is the main character of their own life.

Ratings:
    +609 / 0 / -0
    I hate to break this to you Core but I can't see there being one this month. We simply got around to it to late which is no fault of yours or anyone else's who've liked to have participated. If you or anyone is willing to do the prediction game then we'll try to definitely have it for next month. Iv'e even been thinking of placing more points to be earned into the Prediction Game based upon the amount of votes placed for characters. So each round you could have a total of say 3 points vs 1 point by correctly predicting the amount of votes cast for each character. This is just my idea though. Thinking I'll ask our great community to see what they think of that idea . ​

5. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    It sounds fun but it's gonna be extremely difficult to be accurate on that, since not everyone votes on all rounds. I guess you could earn points by being a little bit off.
    I think i'll start the theme voting thread around the 14th or the 16th. February 16th the first round ends, so that might be a good day to do it. We'll have plenty of time to prepare the prediction bracket.