Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Father's Day!

Discussion in 'The Asylum' started by Nejat, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Nejat Defender of the Morgue

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Nothing says, “Thanks, Dad,” like a perfectly chilled beer!

With Mother’s Day having come and gone, it’s time to start thinking about the dads and father figures of the world. Looking at you, here, @Sporadic! Some of them might be hard to buy for and there are so many gifts to choose from, but we’ve got a new special gift that you can add to the list: cans of Yebisu beer that change color!

As a special treat for Father’s Day, Yebisu, a division of Sapporo, is producing a limited-time can that features a necktie and a rose on it. When the beer is room temperature (the wrong temperature), they remain white, but cool the can to below 10 degrees Celsius (50 degrees Fahrenheit), and the tie and rose turn a manly shade of pink!

If you are a father, you know your heart melts a little bit when your loved one brings you a nice cold brew. Now you can know for certain that it’s just the right temperature! But be sure to specify that you want the beer with the pink tie and rose, or else you might end up with an actual pink tie and flowers — and those contain exactly zero percent alcohol.

Here it is!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. jmriz Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +141 / 0 / -0
    Sounds like something my dad would like

3. Negi-Springfield Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +242 / 0 / -1
    Thanks for freaking me out, I thought I had forgotten.

4. Cpt_K3nny Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +288 / 0 / -0
    Well here is hoping my 2 year old gets me that beer for Father's day!!! Daddy could use a cold beer like this all the time!!